+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Certificate Requirement

AJ SE

Oct 19, 2017
Yesterday, I received a message on myCIC account that they want original copy of my husband's IELTS result and they won't accept any photocopies. Now the one my husband got from British council is black and white, what should we do now? Scan and upload that? Can our case get rejected because of this?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Yesterday, I received a message on myCIC account that they want original copy of my husband's IELTS result and they won't accept any photocopies. Now the one my husband got from British council is black and white, what should we do now? Scan and upload that? Can our case get rejected because of this?
the text might be black but the certificate itself is a pale green color i believe along with watermarks. i suggest take a photo of it, both sides, convert to pdf and upload.

Reactions: hamgha

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
The scan would not have been good due to which they have requested again. Try scanning again.

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Sometimes when you take a low resolution scan or apply filters for the photo, the TRF appears as if it is taken from a photocopy. Take a higher resolution photo of the TRF along with the edges and submit it without any filters.

sweethoney

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
Sometimes when you take a low resolution scan or apply filters for the photo, the TRF appears as if it is taken from a photocopy. Take a higher resolution photo of the TRF along with the edges and submit it without any filters.
if someone scan documents in high resolution then make some contract/Light/dark in adobe photoshop is it effects on the case?

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
isn't CIC able to find the certificate directly at British Council? This document isn't even mandatory. You put the candidate and certificate code and they can follow it up ... what's the point of sending the certificate?