Category........
Visa Office......
LV
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
subitted with application
When the results will be available online. Date??

fgxcv

Mar 6, 2018
smell using Nose False)

But there was no information about the "nose" but there was information on "nostrils." Some animals have noses and some do not have. Some animals have nostrils but not a nose. There was no information on nose so how come its false??

Ida62

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
Poison is NG i believe...the passage said some rumors say their teeth is harmfull but despite ppl belief they are harmless...it didnt mention ppl think they have poison in their teeth..then next line talked about poison but in their tail not teeth..

fgxcv

Mar 6, 2018
I also completely agree with you there. THERE WAS NO DIRECT STATEMENT CONFIRMING THE ISSUE OF POISON. My answer is also NG

nais

Dec 3, 2017
Poison is NG i believe...the passage said some rumors say their teeth is harmfull but despite ppl belief they are harmless...it didnt mention ppl think they have poison in their teeth..then next line talked about poison but in their tail not teeth..
I also completely agree with you there. THERE WAS NO DIRECT STATEMENT CONFIRMING THE ISSUE OF POISON. My answer is also NG
The paragraph also said despite the rumors they are also not venomous, which indirectly says some people beleive they are poisonous so answer is "True"

fgxcv

Mar 6, 2018
For an answer to be "True" there must be a DIRECT confirmation which is not in this case in the passage. You saying "indirectly" meaning there is no information pointing directly to skinks being poisonous and okay harmful in that way. The answer is NG I'm sure.

Ida62

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
The paragraph also said despite the rumors they are also not venomous, which indirectly says some people beleive they are poisonous so answer is "True"
I believe the passage said the lizard itself isn't venomous, but when talked abt teeth just mentioned the rumors say their teeth r harmful

Ida62

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
For an answer to be "True" there must be a DIRECT confirmation which is not in this case in the passage. You saying "indirectly" meaning there is no information pointing directly to skinks being poisonous and okay harmful in that way. The answer is NG I'm sure.
The direct hint is abt skink itself to be poisonous not teeth..its my idea

fgxcv

Mar 6, 2018
For gt reading
Section 1
True/false/ng
Not given about financial assistance
True in cooperation to employer
Not given for part time jobs for certificate 2
False for must need certificate 3
True for general than specific industry

Blanks
Basic rules
Roles
Documenting
Distributed leadership
Snowball effect
Tasks
Profits

Last section
Heading
1 physical feature
Establishment
Typical habitat
Feeding
Reproduction
Defence mechanism
Predators
Prospects
True all parts of newzealand
False by nose
True not sure for seasonal variations
Not given for 3 times
True for some people believe for poison

certificate for general need not of industrial: false.... how can this be false. The passage never made a comparison between General and industrial. It only said General and industrial only. The answer should be NOT GIVEN.

False for must need certificate 3. On this one. The passage indicated that a person must have certificate 3 or work experience to qualify. This implies if you must certificate 3 correct not false. The answer is TRUE not FALSE as you've done.
For gt reading
Section 1
True/false/ng
Not given about financial assistance
True in cooperation to employer
Not given for part time jobs for certificate 2
False for must need certificate 3
True for general than specific industry

Blanks
Basic rules
Roles
Documenting
Distributed leadership
Snowball effect
Tasks
Profits

Last section
Heading
1 physical feature
Establishment
Typical habitat
Feeding
Reproduction
Defence mechanism
Predators
Prospects
True all parts of newzealand
False by nose
True not sure for seasonal variations
Not given for 3 times
True for some people believe for poison

certificate for general need not of industrial: false.... how can this be false. The passage never made a comparison between General and industrial. It only said General and industrial only. The answer should be NOT GIVEN.

False for must need certificate 3. On this one. The passage indicated that a person must have certificate 3 or work experience to qualify. This implies if you must certificate 3 correct not false. The answer is TRUE not FALSE as you've done.

ieltslistener

Mar 7, 2018
The answer to that question is "TRUE".

mech.bilal

Feb 24, 2018
It's true and the intent of such questions is to analyze how you can analyze and asses the meanings of a paraphrased complex sentence. Despite rumors means (however many believe it but.....)