+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Academic 3rd March 2018 Answer Key

Amnark

Mar 7, 2017
can someone please post answers for listening 3rd march 2018 general training pakistan in which 1st section was about scuba diving
HI Zainab, am looking for same ...can you share some answers that you remember ?

mine as i recall are :
July
Saturday
Mask
from last section it was : sound
risk,
v bad memory indeed but i may be able to recall if someone posts

Ida62

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
My friend @Ida62 reproduction means "the production of offspring by a sexual or asexual process" so paragraph related to eggs and birth must be Reproduction. Yes @Armour has missed one paragraph related to their food habits.
Perhaps u r right...wht abt they live all over NEW Zealand? Did u pick false or NG?

Ida62

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
Dear all,
In listening section 2, i think question 17 why u chose 2days in advance? A couple was said in the listening which means a few not exactly 2. I think block 10 is correct. What do u think?
It was deposite not advance

Ida62

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
Dear all,
Pls tell me. In 2 days advance was question 3 or 4 in the second part of listening? P)Q.13 or 14?

It said if you don't cancel a couple of days in advance, they will charge you. And it said it's cheaper if you register at block 10?
It was said like this? If yes, in this case, as a couple days is not limited to 2 days but more than 2 up to 5 days. I think block 10 is answer. What do u think?
I need it to get 8.
Zahra im sure the answer is deposite..clearly she said u must pay half of fee for registration.. couple of days doesn't mean 2 days...also she said group of 10 is cheaper but question was u MUST get block of 10!! It was an offer not a must

Reactions: Darwin3301

Ida62

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
can someone please post answers for listening 3rd march 2018 general training pakistan in which 1st section was about scuba diving
U missed the section of feeding or eating hanits..the paragraph which talked of meats fruits etc

Dr. Re

Dec 14, 2017
Zahra im sure the answer is deposite..clearly she said u must pay half of fee for registration.. couple of days doesn't mean 2 days...also she said group of 10 is cheaper but question was u MUST get block of 10!! It was an offer not a must
Are you sure that deposit was in

Dr. Re

Dec 14, 2017
Are you sure that deposit was in the same question? Not that of credit card payment ?