+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ielts 30th Sept

fioanna

Aug 27, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Hey guys, need to get added to any ielts support group. Am attempting for the 1st time. please add me to any groups doing the same.

fioanna

Aug 27, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
hey guys, anyone on a group for ielts please add me or send me a link. It's my first time.. Looking for all the help I can get.

RazaKazmie

Sep 1, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Hi, I am also appearing for my 4th time. I just missed 1 band in Writing for CLB level 9. I was sure that I will get 7 in writing, as per my previous results it was never less than 7 :(

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
hey guys, anyone on a group for ielts please add me or send me a link. It's my first time.. Looking for all the help I can get.
Hi, I will be taking my IELTS on the same date as you, so you can let me know if you need any support.

BR

hetmavani

Aug 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, I am also appearing for my 4th time. I just missed 1 band in Writing for CLB level 9. I was sure that I will get 7 in writing, as per my previous results it was never less than 7 :(
I'm applying for the first time and targeting CLB 9. Any suggestions?

hetmavani

Aug 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, I will be taking my IELTS on the same date as you, so you can let me know if you need any support.

BR
I'm giving the IELTS General test on 30 Sept from Ahmedabad IDP center. I'm getting coaching from a local institute. Getting around 6 bands in reading and 7 bands in listening. How is your progress so far? Are you giving for the first time?

trivvoxx

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi all

What format should I follow in writing to.acheive band 7
hi...

i got Band 7 in GT Writing.

structure of your essay depends on the question type...

a short tip, make sure to have a very strong and convincing intro, a complete body, and a sensible conclusion.

Reactions: Shruthy

trivvoxx

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hey guys, need to get added to any ielts support group. Am attempting for the 1st time. please add me to any groups doing the same.

do you know about the 9 Cambridge books for IELTS? it is available online.. download for free... it helped me so much

Shruthy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
T
hi...

i got Band 7 in GT Writing.

structure of your essay depends on the question type...

a short tip, make sure to have a very strong and convincing intro, a complete body, and a sensible conclusion.
Thanks a lot for your help

trivvoxx

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
T

Thanks a lot for your help

sure youre welcome.. also to add, you must be very careful with the question type, like very careful... it could be tricky.. so out from the question type, you create the exact structure intended for the question type. then you fill the structure with strong content..

as per my experience,
1. you have to MASTER the accurate essay structure first, and
2. vocabulary and grammar can follow