shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could you please share answers of reading part section 2 and 3. If u could remember
Tejas, I am really very sorry for not remembering the answers. All I can say my first 27 answers are correct and probably I'll get at least 7/remaining 13.

Tejasd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Tejas, I am really very sorry for not remembering the answers. All I can say my first 27 answers are correct and probably I'll get at least 7/remaining 13.
That's really great. Hope u get your desired band. Do you remember any of the questions having answer as recognized hire offer payroll

Reactions: shrinivas1980

Er.manoj

Star Member
May 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
IELTS Request
24-06-2016
Hi All,
I am going to share some writing answers.
Not in serial.

4 flats and 6 questions,
1. Fully Furnished
2. Washing machine available for use
3. Ready for accommodation
4. Secure parking
5. Sporting facility
6. Appointment before calling.
Don't remember the answers in series but I think there were 2 C's, 1 D, 1 B, 1 A and I don't remember, what I answered the 6th one.
15. March
16. First week or something
17. meeting
18. reapply
19. courses
20. Activated or something releated
21. Date of start or joining (employee number related question)
28. Vikings - Animal instincts
29. Greece - Answer was in para C, don't remember the answer
30. Chinese - Answer was in para B, related to instrument was not sure, if travel in low visibility or after sunset
31. Italy - Answer was in para D, kept secrets of their traveling or something from competitors.
32. False
33. Not given- something about instrument admired about beauty
34. True - Instrument could be used better ashore, it was in para D, Italy people
35. True
36. East/West direction- Para A
37. Longitude - Para D , Second last para, Famous sailor, Columbus or something about knots in the rope.
38. Sounding reeds- Para E
39. Don't have knowledge to use the instrument - Chinese in Para B.
40. Don't remember

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's really great. Hope u get your desired band. Do you remember any of the questions having answer as recognized hire offer payroll
Correct answers... I wrote the same

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone done with the speaking? Mine is scheduled on 27th, tomorrow

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I

I Think i wrote police investigation for this queation. I got confuse between criminal conviction and police investigation
I guess both would be considered. How was your written part? What were the essay/letter topics? Are you done with your speaking test?

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I

I Think i wrote police investigation for this queation. I got confuse between criminal conviction and police investigation
I think the question was THE CANDIDATES WHO ARE CHARGED WITH............. WOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED. I am not sure though. It was CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS which struck my mind. Anyway, we can't do anything now apart from keeping our fingers crossed and waiting for JULY 7, 12 NOON.... May God bless everyone

Reactions: M DEV and Rashu84

Tejasd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
I guess both would be considered. How was your written part? What were the essay/letter topics? Are you done with your speaking test?
Written part was ok. We were asked to write a request letter to the flat owner because of the damage caused by bad whether and essay was related to criminals. Speaking part was done before writing exam. It was good

Tejasd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
No
I think the question was THE CANDIDATES WHO ARE CHARGED WITH............. WOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED. I am not sure though. It was CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS which struck my mind. Anyway, we can't do anything now apart from keeping our fingers crossed and waiting for JULY 7, 12 NOON.... May God bless everyone
No I dint write police investigation for this question. Actually now I really don't remember wat I wrote