+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IDP GT IELTS 2ND JUNE 2018

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
This time it was really tough, I took exam 2 months ago and got then 8,5 on Listening. The only part which I failed was the writing, where didn’t manage to score 0,5.
But this time, it was very very hard. The middle part was too tough for me, altough I had practiced the listening every day before the exam. Speakers’ script were too confusing and I think intentionally done to create problems to participants.

Smiley_Sugar

Apr 17, 2018
This time it was really tough, I took exam 2 months ago and got then 8,5 on Listening. The only part which I failed was the writing, where didn’t manage to score 0,5.
But this time, it was very very hard. The middle part was too tough for me, altough I had practiced the listening every day before the exam. Speakers’ script were too confusing and I think intentionally done to create problems to participants.[/QU

Fingers crossed! Hope for the vest

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
I know that I made 2 mistakes, missed eggs and storm (How I get it, this is a right answer) because of losing the concerntation. So it is a very high chance that I made more than 3 additional mistakes, which leads that this time I failed Listening.
The most irritating thing about this exam, this is the price.

peacefulwarrior

Jun 4, 2018
It's a great money making sceme for BC. Since they don't allow us to take retest of individual sections.

Someone must stop and oppose this unfair practice.

khushvir

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
31-protected
32-estimate
33 may be mapping
38-flows
39-distance
40-wind
and i also wrote identify data