+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I'd like to know how long will I get IMM5401 after request online

N

Nokko

we tried to call CIC's call center many times but,we couldn't because we'd like to pay fee by Bank so, we already requested form IMM5401 form web site on Wed. then sent to Mississauga (My husband's house) but,till now almost a week already we didn't get it yet
Any one can tell me How long will I get it?? Now our documents is ready to sent just waiting for that form

Thank you so much :(

N

Nokko

One more question..
Can I pay online by debit card from Thailand?? sorry I have no credit card..and my husband just got a problem with his credit card because someone tried to use his credit card so, the bank will get him a new on in 2 or 3 weeks I don't wanna wait

Help me pls.

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, you can't pay online by debit card from Thailand. Actually you can't pay online by debit card even if you're in Canada. They will only accept a credit card. Sorry, I don't really know how long it will take you to get IMM 5401 but I would think it shouldn't be longer than one more week.

N

Nokko

Thank you so much ariell..then I have one more question is If my husband use his friend's credit card to pay..Is it Ok or not?? or should be his credit card (on his name) .

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well I don't think CIC cares whose name is on the credit card, as long as they get paid. ;) I think paying with your friend's credit card should be no problem but you may want to call the CIC call centre just to confirm.

N

Nokko

Thanks for you adviced ,, it's hard to call them yesterday my HB called them many times what he can do just on hold..of 30 min.
but, we will try again today he will come home early for that...

Thanks you so much

HBENZ

Apr 10, 2010
Noko I understand your concern.Just pay the friggin thing,lol 8) seriously it wil be fine. 10 days u can get u r IMM

N

Nokko

My HB called to CIC already after we tried many times today...
Well, Yes they will sent us the document about 10 days after order online but, for my case she will sent it today..(will get another 10 days even we order online on Wed. :mad:) and .. can use some body's credit card no problem ;D and yes, can not use debit card...

Thanks for every one who give me answers... :-*