+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT Work Permit (GSS) India Timelines

Pri_2023

Aug 3, 2023
What is your timeline?
Application Submitted : 12th July 2023 (GSS+SOWP+Study Permit)
Upfront Medicals completed : June 2023
Biometric completed : 16th July 2023

Unable to check the status as our application is submitted through company representative in canada

andy_aps

Apr 14, 2023
Thank you for the link but while trying to register,the code for registration will be send to the representative mail, not sure I can get the code from them.
You applied through representative ?
any update on ur status as I can see u also applied in july.
Yes, My application is also through representatives. I asked them for the code and they provided me. You can ask them to provide you code or they should be able to register on your behalf.

I believe you can always ask for update to your representative as that is their duty, nothing to shy.

recent update on my application is Medical status changed to complete on 4th August.

Pri_2023

Aug 3, 2023
Yes, My application is also through representatives. I asked them for the code and they provided me. You can ask them to provide you code or they should be able to register on your behalf.

I believe you can always ask for update to your representative as that is their duty, nothing to shy.

recent update on my application is Medical status changed to complete on 4th August.
Checked with our representative,he replied that our application is pending with Canada Immigration, they will update us once they receive from immigration
For our children study permit we are in process to obtain Certificate of acceptance from Quebec

andy_aps

Apr 14, 2023
Checked with our representative,he replied that our application is pending with Canada Immigration, they will update us once they receive from immigration
For our children study permit we are in process to obtain Certificate of acceptance from Quebec
ohh, So I guess your location is in quebec region. I heard from some of my friends in Canada that usually any immegration application for Quebec region is handled differently and may take sometime to process.
All the best. I hope You will get your visa soon. Do update us here.

Pri_2023

Aug 3, 2023
ohh, So I guess your location is in quebec region. I heard from some of my friends in Canada that usually any immegration application for Quebec region is handled differently and may take sometime to process.
All the best. I hope You will get your visa soon. Do update us here.
Me and my husband received passport request for visa stamping today,my Children's are yet to receive as CAQ is in process.
Hope u will also receive your Vsa soon.

andy_aps

Apr 14, 2023
Received PPR for all applicants.
Following is the timeline for me:

Application Type: (ICT+GSS) + SOPW + Study Visa
Application No: W3077******
NOC Code: 20012
Application submitted: 26 July 2023
Upfront Medical: 6th June 2023
Medical Updated: 2nd August 2023
Biometric Instruction Letter: 27th July 2023 (Me + Spouse)
Biometric submission: 31st July 2023
Biometric Status Change to "Complete" in Application on 1st August 2023
PPR received: 12th August 2023 (ICT+SOWP+Study Visa)

IRCC seems to be back with their 2 week processing time for GSS.

Pri_2023

Aug 3, 2023
Received PPR for all applicants.
Following is the timeline for me:

Application Type: (ICT+GSS) + SOPW + Study Visa
Application No: W3077******
NOC Code: 20012
Application submitted: 26 July 2023
Upfront Medical: 6th June 2023
Medical Updated: 2nd August 2023
Biometric Instruction Letter: 27th July 2023 (Me + Spouse)
Biometric submission: 31st July 2023
Biometric Status Change to "Complete" in Application on 1st August 2023
PPR received: 12th August 2023 (ICT+SOWP+Study Visa)

IRCC seems to be back with their 2 week processing time for GSS.
Congrats,happy to hear from u.
Still we are waiting for our children's CAQ and our passport submitted for stamping,yet to receive.