+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT Work Permit (GSS) India Timelines

James_J

Aug 11, 2022
ICT, LMIA exempted, from India. Kolkata location.

Submitted on 14th June
Biometric completed 20th june
Medical passed update on 7th July

After that no update. We are processing your application bla bla ... it's been more than 90days my location is Calgary. The more it gets delayed more chance of landing in 3ft snow.
Can't plan anything.
Whats going on, did they forget our applications!
its 90 days from Bio metrics, so its 90 days over this sunday the 18th. dont loose hope, you may get it today or tomorrow.

diptangshuD

Sep 19, 2022
hi, I noticed in optional documents section, no instructions, no options are mentioned but required by date is given..is that date given by default for all...or do i need ro upload them..bit there is no option to upload. help

James_J

Aug 11, 2022
hi, I noticed in optional documents section, no instructions, no options are mentioned but required by date is given..is that date given by default for all...or do i need ro upload them..bit there is no option to upload. help
No Idea dost, better check with your company lawyer or Visa cell

hphemu04

Sep 24, 2022
I applied to ICT visa from big IT company from.india on 20th June and still waiting to have decision on it .

I am hoping for the best but are there any chances that IRCC can reject considering all provided docs are well and fine ?

My employer alreday has serval branches in all.over canada .

In your exp how much more time they should get ?

Sep 24, 2022
Pls help. My company will be applying for my ICT LMIA exempt work permit application.. I'm in India currently and looking to move to Toronto..
The document requirement is not very clear anywhere I checked and need help. What all is needed for the application - medical, biometrics,.. do I need IELTS, work reference letter (Like the one needed for PR), bank statements, any other document?

RanjeetCanada

Oct 4, 2022
Hello Everyone,

I see in optional documents sections, documents required by date is given but there is no options to upload it. Anybody with same problem??

bala26a

Sep 24, 2022
Guys i have questions. My company applied for ICT Noc : 2174 location: BC and as per current trend it will take 80-100 days. I gave bio on 16th Aug, so what my company is about to do is they are writing a letter to IRCC to expedite the process (by mentioning how critical the project is and how is impacting the business because of delay and other details). Will IRCC consider this letter? I think they won't but I need you opinion guys.

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
Guys i have questions. My company applied for ICT Noc : 2174 location: BC and as per current trend it will take 80-100 days. I gave bio on 16th Aug, so what my company is about to do is they are writing a letter to IRCC to expedite the process (by mentioning how critical the project is and how is impacting the business because of delay and other details). Will IRCC consider this letter? I think they won't but I need you opinion guys.
I had same issue and my company tried that even they emailed to local MP but I received PPR after 91 days.

debster0810

Jul 10, 2022
My company also did the same thing. I'm currently on Day 86. Let's wait and see.