+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I was deported from the US, and now i want to apply for a canada visa!

sugardoll

Jan 5, 2012
HI EVERYONE,
I was deported from the US, with no criminal record and now i want to file for a Canada visa, I have family that can send a letter of invitation to make the process more supportive, but my fears are that once immigration sees that i was deported they will deny my application, has anyone been through this or has had a similar case that can help me out with advise? I'm studying now and I'm married I have a great job and so does my husband.....WHat can I do... someone guide me please.......THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sugardoll said:
HI EVERYONE,
I was deported from the US, with no criminal record and now i want to file for a Canada visa, I have family that can send a letter of invitation to make the process more supportive, but my fears are that once immigration sees that i was deported they will deny my application, has anyone been through this or has had a similar case that can help me out with advise? I'm studying now and I'm married I have a great job and so does my husband.....WHat can I do... someone guide me please.......THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!

It probably will be difficult. As you probably overstayed in the US, so CHC is probably going to think that you will overstay in Canada.

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
It will be very very difficult to get the visa as you overstayed in USA .

sugardoll said:
HI EVERYONE,