+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I wanted to travel to Dubai,UAE on my refugee Travel document RTD (blue), am I allowed to enter in UAE land on travel document with or without visa?

abbas.here01

Mar 19, 2024
I'm a PR card holder, I want to travel to Dubai,UAE on my refugee Travel document RTD (blue), am I allowed to enter in UAE land on travel document with or without visa? Because I got information on web and UAE resident (who contact in UAE office) that they not accept any refugee travel document, A person can only enter on a passport of resident citizen, and what canadian official government website cic have information that I can travel all over world except home country. I want to know this information kindly provide me authentication details please
God bless you all!

Shiny12

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
I'm a PR card holder, I want to travel to Dubai,UAE on my refugee Travel document RTD (blue), am I allowed to enter in UAE land on travel document with or without visa? Because I got information on web and UAE resident (who contact in UAE office) that they not accept any refugee travel document, A person can only enter on a passport of resident citizen, and what canadian official government website cic have information that I can travel all over world except home country. I want to know this information kindly provide me authentication details please
God bless you all!
As per my information .. gulf countries are not allowing entry to their tertorirries using RTD.
Its good idea to call the UAE embassy or email them to double check as regulations change regularly.

abbas.here01

Mar 19, 2024
As per my information .. gulf countries are not allowing entry to their tertorirries using RTD.
Its good idea to call the UAE embassy or email them to double check as regulations change regularly.
Thanks for the information, I make contact with UAE embassy Ottawa and waiting for their reply, I think Saudia Arabia allow to travel on RTD, only UAE and Qatar have policy not to accept RTD but will look into thanks

Shiny12

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
Thanks for the information, I make contact with UAE embassy Ottawa and waiting for their reply, I think Saudia Arabia allow to travel on RTD, only UAE and Qatar have policy not to accept RTD but will look into thanks
What you did is good. Wait for their reply and share your experience if you don't mind. All the best.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Believe KSA changed their policy a few years ago so visiting KSA is not an option anymore.

Mancini

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Hello brother, yes please if you can share the reply of the embassy.
For KSA, I learnt from a travel agency that KSA still accepts RTD for Omra and Hajj purposes not visitor visa. Better check with the KSA embassy.