Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 12
VISA ISSUED...
April 10 2013
LANDED..........
May 14 2013
They told my wife to complete a medical. She completed the medical march 24 and her physician mailed it to London and they received it on march 27. London inputted my wife medicals into the system April 3rd. Now they sent me this today in the morning

Dear Mr xxxxxx

Please provide the following information:

-when the medical examination was completed
-the names of the Physician
-the courier airway bill number used to send the medical results to our London office.

Sincerely,

That was a response to this email: do they even read the emails?

My wife complete her Medical Exam
March 24, and was received in London by the 27th of March. London input the medical results April 3. This is the email they sent me on April 5th

Dear applicant,

"Please contact your visa office (Nairobi) . Your wife's medical has been input into the sytem since the 3rd of April. Please inform them that it is an upfront medical under UF000568105 .
Regards CSU. "

My wife and I have completed everything your office had asked of us. These are your words in an email:

"Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination. You are required to disclose your pregnancy to Panel Physician, who then shall confirm the EDD in his assessment"

Proof : Here are pictures of my wife's medical exam or you can call London Medical Office or you can follow their advice and check under UXxxxxxxc
You have the passport and the return courier. We completed everything. Please send my wife's passport stamped with Canadian visa and her confirmation of Permanent Residence letter. I know I drive your office crazy, but I love my wife and I just want to be with her. I hope you understand. Your office wrote to me saying:
"Your spouse may therefore either undergo, at her own risks, the required repeat x-ray within the next few weeks - early enough to be able to travel before being prevented boarding by airlines due to her pregnancy - or wait until after the birth of your child."

So, we completed everything and she is able to board the plane, it's your part to send the passport and confirmation letter