+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i realized how bitterness is xonophobic life

shidane

Jun 23, 2008
i am ahmed abdi , nationality somalian with small spaza shop in south africa, i have migrated from my home country of somalia due to the wellknown violated and civil war issues that really fracted us to live and survive in the last gloomy decade,

once every four months the south african citezen whom i am living with usually loot my property and tries to kill me and my wife due to the xenophobic issues,
the robbery, killings, lootings and the other hatred acts in south africa is apart of the the life,

in somalia i was the top most floor of the hell ,but now in south africa i am in the lowest floor of hell with the hottest fire,
i would like to ask the immigration forum to consider my application as soon as they can and i will really appreciate with any answer thanks alot

olusolalekan

Jul 3, 2008
You are not clear enough as to what you want. Did you want to ask for people's opinion about moving to Canada? this website is not a government of canada's website. It is just a forum or meeting space for people who want to immigrate to canada to discuss and share opinion.

You may need the services of immigration lawyers like the one on here at www.canadavisa.com

Other than using a lawyer, you may ask for people's opinion and their own experiences during the immigration process. there are different ways of legally immigrating to Canada. talk to immigration lawyers and be very careful. you must determine what you want and research legitimate ways of achieving your dreams. thanks