+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I R A Q I A P P L I C A N T S

Dam2006

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
Hi,

in my case the onine status has been in process ever since i first applied and could log into the case status! so i dont know if this would make any difference.

i got the update letter via email and this was a bit more that 3 months ago, no change ever since!

asd

Dec 19, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
onething is that this for new applications not for the old application.& i agree that damascus office is one of the slowest .

good luck for all.

Dam2006

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
Ah ok, for the new applicants, it is a different story as u may all know. However, i think this news that we have been discussing is applied only to the refugees and probably the family programme but not to any of the skilled worker programme (old or new). Also, the new system's processing time for the skilled workers is already between 6 and 12 or 9 months (updating quarterly) through Damascus.

asd

Dec 19, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i had read myself in the cic website that there is acceleration in processing for FSW & family class, anyhow each case has its individual circumstances.

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
dear asd , are you sure you red that iraqi skilled worker cases would be faster!!!!!! i dont believe i saw anything like this on the cic website if there is please supply the link as i have been waiting exactly 3 years !

dear dam2006 do you mean that they are not sending update letter by regular mail anymore??? is it all be email ??because i'm changing the place where i live and i'm afraid once i send them the change of address letter they wont change it as you know the load on damascus office !!!

they even replied to me that after they change it neither my e-status will show the change on internet and also they wont reply to me confirming the change of address !!!!! so how the hell i would be sure they have changed it!!!

keep in touch

Dam2006

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
cooldoc, i dont know if all applicants should recieve it by email and/or the regular mail is not used n this case anymore but i knew quite few of the 2006 apllicant have received it by email only, however, i beleave that u must inform them by writing about any change in ur contacts regardless if they will achnowlege the receipt of ur changes or not (very important). Also, i doubt that this change will affect ur ecase appearance, instead im quite sure that the new contacts will appear in ur online status as soon as it takes effect and changed by them.

good luck

lastnn30

May 5, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2011
asd said:
HAYAKOM ALLAH

LETS GATHER HER TO HELP EACH OTHER TO GET PR VISA
Thanks ASD for this thread. I have just applied to sponser my 2 sisters and mother who live now back home in Iraq. One of my sister has dependent childer (22 years old). What is the situation now for Iraqi applications, do they get fast track or not?
Thanks a lot once again

asd

Dec 19, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that is correct for application before 2008