+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need your help!!.. for accompanying husband!.!! (PPM)

Budong

Mar 12, 2008
To all, (PPM)

My wife has a job offer and LMO approval, she will be applying in canadian embassy responsible for our country and she will be
sending the application and planning to apply me with open work permit as a spouse accompanying her.

it is advisable that we will send our applications together in courier? My wife is in skilled level (B).
How many percentage that our application will be positive?
She had more than enough experience for the said job and all are documented.
Is it possible that we will get the approval at the same time since we will send them together?

Please kindly advise.

Thanks

tauruscol

Nov 3, 2008
In her application, she will need to fill out the information about you (spouse) and dependants (children). check the box yes where it says Accompanying to Canada. They will automatically include you guys if she is approved and you can all come at the same time. When approved, the embassy will give you the paperwork for the medical exams for the ones accompanying her.

God bless you!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

tauruscol said:
In her application, she will need to fill out the information about you (spouse) and dependants (children). check the box yes where it says Accompanying to Canada. They will automatically include you guys if she is approved and you can all come at the same time. When approved, the embassy will give you the paperwork for the medical exams for the ones accompanying her.

God bless you!
Ensure that you request an Open Work Permit for yourself and pay the fees when you submit her application.

PMM