+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK PLEASEEEEEEE!!!

Pamela Number 1

Dec 11, 2013
Anyone who can help or Amanda. Read what follow and explain to me what is background check because I found this on CIC site just now.

Background check
A procedure to verify the medical, criminal and/or security background of visa applicants to ensure they are admissible to Canada.
See Police certificate, Medical examination

It means that medical is a part of background check? Quorax and many said that background is only criminality and security check as well as documentations check. Amanda or anyone else could shade more light thanks.

Naomi39

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Pamela Number 1 said:
Anyone who can help or Amanda. Read what follow and explain to me what is background check because I found this on CIC site just now.

Background check
A procedure to verify the medical, criminal and/or security background of visa applicants to ensure they are admissible to Canada.
See Police certificate, Medical examination

It means that medical is a part of background check? Quorax and many said that background is
only criminality and security check as well as documentations check. Amanda or anyone else could shade more light thanks.
I always put medical in the background check section for one reason. To me background check is a very big word and large to limit it. When the Canadian government is screening newcomers to enter Canada they have to be free from Criminality, medically and Security speaking. I cannot limit background check neither with criminality nor security but it goes beyond that because they check genuineness of documents and medical conditions. I would say YES Medical is part of background check too. Sorry if I mess up other can correct me.