Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
16-04-2014
I still working of preparing my application, pretty crazy how I finish something and then realize I had a lot of other stuff to do. Like I said sometimes I get really paranoid about what I'm doing is wrong, but I fight this wit positive thoughts.

I just finished to write my development of relationship essay, this includes since our first meeting to our honeymoon, but I've always had this problem with writing stuff, because it's pretty hard for me to be brief.

Anyway I wrote 19 pages :eek:, and I don't know if they would think its too much.

I just need your opinion on this.

Thank you

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
It's only my opinion - but I do think it's too much. Concentrate on the main events : when you met, where, and how. Then the main milestones of the relationship.
If you're not comfortable with writing, then you can also use a timeline form - it will help keep it short, simple and readable. Remember: you want your visa officer to understand at first sight your story, and not have to scramble through 19 pages to have an idea of what is going on. I would say, try and keep it to 2 to 3 pages, that's probably enough.
Sweden

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
One or two pages is enough otherwise they will just throw it unto the other piles. Really!!

One or two pages and you can be brief in your letter about your relationship otherwise

You Could Write a BOOK no just kidding to bring a smile to your day.

But be brief just think like this if you have 100's of cases pending Would you feel like reading 19 pages of a relationship or go to the next file...Just think long and hard then write about it ok. Hope this helps you :)

Cerezita

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/07/2013
Well what I'm trying to do atm is to put a time line of events along with each picture of each trip together, so even when it will be around 4-5 pages it's because of the pictures, not the text

gamyover

Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
Doc's Request.
8-11-2013
AOR Received.
10-08-2013 CPC-M, 8-11-2013 Mexico VO
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
19-04-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
16-04-2014
thank you all, I need to make it shorter so they don't fall asleep

jenny12345

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine was about 8 sentences long only and didnt have a problem

Amanda10

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi-Kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 13,2012
Doc's Request.
April 15, 2013
AOR Received.
November 20,2012
File Transfer...
November 20,2012
Med's Request
Novermber 1,2012
Med's Done....
November 6,2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Passport submitted with the Application
VISA ISSUED...
13 September 2013
LANDED..........
2 october 2013
Mine was 5 pages because I tied up all the pictures, flight ticket or boarding passes, Honeymoon receipt, IMM Forms, how we started our relationship, Bank statements,.... in that document. Things were very easy to follow and we loaded it with good quality of prooves that made us to escape the interview. So take courage and put yourself in the place of that Visa Officer how you can screen your own application. Find where there are holes and inconsistancies and fix them right away. do not rush to apply but mature your application with heavy stuffs. That's my opinion Dear.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
I agree with Amanda 10!!

Proof read like a Visa OFFICER and you will be clear on what you send or don`t send!!:)

Amanda10

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi-Kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 13,2012
Doc's Request.
April 15, 2013
AOR Received.
November 20,2012
File Transfer...
November 20,2012
Med's Request
Novermber 1,2012
Med's Done....
November 6,2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13 September 2013
LANDED..........
2 october 2013
micmac101 said:
I agree with Amanda 10!!

Proof read like a Visa OFFICER and you will be clear on what you send or don`t send!!:)
Thant is what we did Micmac101, and we did not have pity of ourselves it really motivated us to file a complete envelop. What I am waiting is my passport to come now.

Amanda10

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi-Kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 13,2012
Doc's Request.
April 15, 2013
AOR Received.
November 20,2012
File Transfer...
November 20,2012
Med's Request
Novermber 1,2012
Med's Done....
November 6,2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13 September 2013
LANDED..........
2 october 2013
Hi there,
I hope I will try to sneak this in since you are prepare your file. I just answered a question on the forum right now and I thought of you too.
1. There are two types of interviews, one is called the illegibility interview which some of the people have before their Ecas status changes to In Process. In this period the visa officer checks your forms and supporting documents against the illegibility standard. If there are holes and inconstancies, s/he will take notes of what is appearing like lies, or regions of doubts so that after S/he confront you with S/he will determined right there if you meet that standard or not. Again the VO office has the right to request for an interview anytime S/he sees something is hanging inside the application during processing time. The hardest one is the first interview which is mainly focusing on the genuineness of the relationship with the documents supplied.
2. The second interview is security check and this usually occurred after you passed the first one or you were exempted from it. While processing your file if the visa officer notice someone of interest that most countries of the world look for in your wedding photos, or you seem to have link with that person, or again your name comes up at the Interpol systems the visa officer will call for an interview right away and this has nothing to do with your illegibility of your relationship but security checks. This usually happening when your file is at the end because of the security check that RMCP does.
I believe you understand a bit about interviews. But you don’t need to worry about the security interview if you know that your life is clean but make sure your application is well prepared with proves. Let me sneak this sentence I heard from an immigration officer, he said:” when your files arrives at the Case Handling Center, we know that there are bunch of lies in these envelops, and your applications have to prove the opposite when we start processing them” Since I read that I was so shocked and it was the time we were prepared our file so we became Visa Officers of our own file.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
And this is why my husband had 2 interviews cause of a marriage photo and the second was about a genuine

relationship to which I'm happy to say we passed them both. The Visor Officer said in CAIPS notes that she

was sure that it was a genuine relationship!!

Amanda10

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi-Kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 13,2012
Doc's Request.
April 15, 2013
AOR Received.
November 20,2012
File Transfer...
November 20,2012
Med's Request
Novermber 1,2012
Med's Done....
November 6,2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13 September 2013
LANDED..........
2 october 2013
micmac101 said:
And this is why my husband had 2 interviews cause of a marriage photo and the second was about a genuine

relationship to which I'm happy to say we passed them both. The Visor Officer said in CAIPS notes that she

was sure that it was a genuine relationship!!
So in your case you had security check interview because of the background check which start when they start processing applications then you had an illegibility interview right Micmac101.

herewecome

Dec 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-12
AOR Received.
17-01-13
File Transfer...
17-01-13
Med's Done....
07-12-12
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2013
Too much. But then I didn't include one at all. Just filled out the box on the form.

gamyover

Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
Doc's Request.
8-11-2013
AOR Received.
10-08-2013 CPC-M, 8-11-2013 Mexico VO
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
19-04-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
16-04-2014
Amanda10 said:
Hi there,
I hope I will try to sneak this in since you are prepare your file. I just answered a question on the forum right now and I thought of you too.
1. There are two types of interviews, one is called the illegibility interview which some of the people have before their Ecas status changes to In Process. In this period the visa officer checks your forms and supporting documents against the illegibility standard. If there are holes and inconstancies, s/he will take notes of what is appearing like lies, or regions of doubts so that after S/he confront you with S/he will determined right there if you meet that standard or not. Again the VO office has the right to request for an interview anytime S/he sees something is hanging inside the application during processing time. The hardest one is the first interview which is mainly focusing on the genuineness of the relationship with the documents supplied.
2. The second interview is security check and this usually occurred after you passed the first one or you were exempted from it. While processing your file if the visa officer notice someone of interest that most countries of the world look for in your wedding photos, or you seem to have link with that person, or again your name comes up at the Interpol systems the visa officer will call for an interview right away and this has nothing to do with your illegibility of your relationship but security checks. This usually happening when your file is at the end because of the security check that RMCP does.
I believe you understand a bit about interviews. But you don't need to worry about the security interview if you know that your life is clean but make sure your application is well prepared with proves. Let me sneak this sentence I heard from an immigration officer, he said:” when your files arrives at the Case Handling Center, we know that there are bunch of lies in these envelops, and your applications have to prove the opposite when we start processing them” Since I read that I was so shocked and it was the time we were prepared our file so we became Visa Officers of our own file.
Thank you Amanda10, four your advice, believe that why it's taking me so long finish with my application, I'm trying to take all the advice I can, and trying to think how they would do it, trying to make clear something that can bring questions to them. I'm always be like that I can help it I start writing and I write too much. My hubby told me "baby thanks God we only has been together for two years or that would be a book" hahahaha