+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need job in Canada! Please help!!

dany69

Feb 22, 2011
Hello,
I am 24 years old, I am a recent graduate in "Natural Sciences" in Italy; I was 3 years at University and I spent almost one year in Canada where I attended the St. George's Center for English as a Second Language in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. I have a good knowledge of English, use of the computer and some experience in laboratory at the university.

I hope to find a job soon in Guelph or area to get a work permit in my field (NOC 2121, 2221 or 2211)

I have a great will to learn, to progress in my professional field.

I hope somebody can help me

Thanks!!

Canadian Career Coach

Star Member
Sep 15, 2010
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Job searching is all about networking. I'd suggest you see if the school you attended in Guelph has any type of onsite career centre to help you access leads and opportunities.

Most of the people on this forum are like yourself and are looking for work vs in a position to offer leads or actual jobs.

However it may be a great suggestion to start a new forum thread where people can post positions they hear through word of mouth/networking vs advertised positions. It may be a job that you can't apply for based on your skills/background, but may be a great opportunity for someone else and this is all about sharing our knowledge/experience and possible job leads!

Mukesh007

Jun 3, 2011
Hello,
I am 24 years old, I am an Indian. I am a recent Post graduate in "Pharmaceutical sciences".
I want to know how to get job in pharmaceutical companies as "Formulation and development scientist". I am a foreigner, so what i have to do to get a job in Canada.

Thanks!!

qriousjunta

Mar 30, 2010
Please see CIC website and apply for federal skilled worker program where you can apply for permanent resident ship to Canada from India.
Then start applying for jobs in your field and see if it works, mean time in couple of years you will get your FSW sponsorship , so you can move permanently. Hope it helps.

canadianatheart

May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why don't you look into the bridge training program for pharmacy?
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/working/OI_HOW_WORK_PHARMACIST.html

Mukesh007 said:
Hello,
I am 24 years old, I am an Indian. I am a recent Post graduate in "Pharmaceutical sciences".
I want to know how to get job in pharmaceutical companies as "Formulation and development scientist". I am a foreigner, so what i have to do to get a job in Canada.

Thanks!!