+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need help urgent!!!!

has

Aug 19, 2008
Hi,
I need assistance for the following ,
I am Kenyan Passport holder i was visiting my family in canada on a visiting visa. i was offered a job after an interview in a company due to process, i extended my stay. i got a reply from Buffalo and i have to go for an interview now, i have already applied for an extension of the visa but i havent recieved any reply and it is almost 2 months now. My visa is almost expiring now. anyone knows how long it takes for them to reply about extension process.

Secondly, what do i need to process my US visa to enter Buffalo because i am a non-Canadian resident.

Thirdly, do i need a re-entry visa to enter Canada because i have been told i need a re-entry visa to show at the US consolate while obtaining the US visa to show that i am going to come back to Canada again. what is the procedure.

Please help me for this. Your reply will be appreciated
thanks in advance.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

has said:
Hi,
I need assistance for the following ,
I am Kenyan Passport holder i was visiting my family in canada on a visiting visa. i was offered a job after an interview in a company due to process, i extended my stay. i got a reply from Buffalo and i have to go for an interview now, i have already applied for an extension of the visa but i havent recieved any reply and it is almost 2 months now. My visa is almost expiring now. anyone knows how long it takes for them to reply about extension process.

Secondly, what do i need to process my US visa to enter Buffalo because i am a non-Canadian resident.

Thirdly, do i need a re-entry visa to enter Canada because i have been told i need a re-entry visa to show at the US consolate while obtaining the US visa to show that i am going to come back to Canada again. what is the procedure.

Please help me for this. Your reply will be appreciated
thanks in advance.
1. 83 days.
2. See: http://www.amcits.com/nvars.asp on how to make the appointment and the information required.
3. You are going to have difficulty until you get an extension, as the US will think that you no longer have status in Canada.
4. If you are only visiting the US, you don't need a new TRV to enter Canada, you apply for re-entry up to the date of your valid status.

PMM

has

Aug 19, 2008
Thanks PMM
Sorry again.
Do i need to apply for the re entry at the border or at the local immigration office.
Thanks again