+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need help, please

mohibulah

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
St.john.d
Category........
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your e-mail. In response to your enquiry, your application is in process and currently undergoing background checks.

Background checks are carried out by partner agencies in Canada and as such we do not have a definitive completion date. We are only notified once the checks have been finalised.

IRCC’s goal is to process applications under Family Class (Overseas - spouses, partners and dependent children) within 12 months, however some cases may take longer for a variety of reasons e.g. background checks/interview requirement/DNA testing etc.

IRCC aims to meet the service standard 80 percent of the time however in some cases this service standard is exceeded. Please be assured that it is our aim to process your application as expeditiously as possible, and we will be in touch as soon as there is an update on your file.

I got that email from the visa office anyone pleases what it means at all

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your e-mail. In response to your enquiry, your application is in process and currently undergoing background checks.

Background checks are carried out by partner agencies in Canada and as such we do not have a definitive completion date. We are only notified once the checks have been finalised.

IRCC’s goal is to process applications under Family Class (Overseas - spouses, partners and dependent children) within 12 months, however some cases may take longer for a variety of reasons e.g. background checks/interview requirement/DNA testing etc.

IRCC aims to meet the service standard 80 percent of the time however in some cases this service standard is exceeded. Please be assured that it is our aim to process your application as expeditiously as possible, and we will be in touch as soon as there is an update on your file.

I got that email from the visa office anyone pleases what it means at all
I am not sure what your question is - the information is pretty straightforward. Which part would you like clarification on?

Reactions: MuAn

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Have you done an appeal or require interview? I'm also in the background stage of the application. But you've been selected for ss (security screening) this process alone can take up to a year, with around 8 months being average

mohibulah

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
St.john.d
Category........
No, I do not need any appeal or interview every time when I send email to the visa office they reply to your application is in process