i need help please

drewday

Champion Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone
we have sent the application envelope last week of October and after some few we receive some letter that the envelope wasn't complete and will be returning back on me to complete it but its 3 weeks now and I didn't receive any envelope back from the CIC . how long does I need to wait to get this back to me? I have the paper they needed for me , what number I can call to find where is it now? what would I do please help me , is there any number or address from where I can write to get this back to me so I can complete it and resend to CIC , its wasting time , help please

thanks in advance
best regards drewday

Catou

Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
It can easily take 2-3 weeks for the application to be moved through their system and put into the mail. Add 3 weeks to the time mail would take to arrive at your address and if you haven't received it by then call CIC and tell them. At this time of year mail volumes are building up with all the Christmas mail so it can take a little longer for parcels to arrive.

There isn't anything you can do to hurry things along unfortunately.

drewday

Champion Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello Catou
thanks so much , oh well I will just wait its all I can do , then soon I get my box back Ill send it soon back to them .

thanks again Catou

smile drewday