+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need help. I think my amployment agency is fake!

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Message from the Jason Nicol living in Manitoba,I am sorry about what happened to you guys,But I am the wrong guy and have NEVER travelled to Asia in my life,I work for a store and will you Filipinos stop calling and leaving curses on my machine.Its not my fault my name is Jason Nicol.Please leave this Jason Nicol alone,I called his manager and He is just a simple employee as he claims.He has only travelled to the US and Mexico in his whole life

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah, I think it was a bad idea to post the names of the possible Jason Nicol's. They are probably all innocent. The scammer did probably not even give his real name and these poor guys are now getting harrassed for no reason. The police are the right ppl to deal with this, not street/telephone justice being directed at possibly innocent ppl.

alturan00

Mar 27, 2009
Hi BC Guy,

I want also your help to check thus guy, my friends applied to this agency. Only 1 person had succeeded to go Canada
others are not! It means that this agency is faked and a scam.

GPS - Gifted Professional Services

Old Contact :

GPS
Gifted Professionals Services (GPS)
50 Downing Crescent Barrie, Ontario L4N 8V6
Tel/Fax: (705) 735-4147 Text: (705) 770-4147 Email: gpsgroup@mac.com

Francisco Sarmiento
50 Downing Crescent
Barrie, Ontario
Canada L4N 8V6

We did research and found this guy and copy his picture from his organization the he is the President of
a tennis club in Barrie, Ontario. We make sure that the photo is true because his number in a site of tennis
club is the same as he gave ((705) 735-4147).

But now they change there contact but they cannot reach it! Please help so that I can inform my friend.

New Contact:

Email Address: gpsgoup@me.com
USA & Canada Toll Free Number: (877) 747-3615
Tel. & Faxes: (360) 542-9680

Appreciated your help and Thanks!

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Only 3 people on my data base were NOT in Barrie Ontario but other cities in Ontario.I dont want to post their details,GPS group is NOT in Business registry of Ontario companies

JONATS357

Mar 19, 2009
CYREL 0828 I EMAIL ELIZABETH CASTRO THE CEO OF AGENCY AND SOMEBODY REPLY TO ME NAME JOHN SANTILLAN HE SAYS HE KNOW JAYSON NICOLE I REPLY TO HIM WHRE IN LOCATION IN MANILA I WAIT HIS RESPONSE YOU EMAIL ME JONATS357@YAHOO.COM I WILL GIVE TO YOU HIS EMAIL ADD