I need help for applying Express Entry - Canada from India

shahid7in

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
Hi All,
Greetings!!!

Well, i am shahid basically from India, i am presently planning to apply for canada on express entry program, but i have no idea except few things like IELTS and WES etc.,

Can any one help me how to get things done without any issues, i am not in favour of approaching any agent/consultant for immigration, appreciate if any one help me in sending instructions it will really help me for applying for canada., i am planning to write IELTS and then i will send my degree documents to WES for verification., please suggest me whether i can apply myself or i need to hire any consultant for this job.

Regards
Shahid

link2gurdeep

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Hi All,
Greetings!!!

Well, i am shahid basically from India, i am presently planning to apply for canada on express entry program, but i have no idea except few things like IELTS and WES etc.,

Can any one help me how to get things done without any issues, i am not in favour of approaching any agent/consultant for immigration, appreciate if any one help me in sending instructions it will really help me for applying for canada., i am planning to write IELTS and then i will send my degree documents to WES for verification., please suggest me whether i can apply myself or i need to hire any consultant for this job.

Regards
Shahid

Hi,

Here go through this Forum - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions.273928/

Also, search for all the relevant information in this forum you will get fair idea how Express Entry works....

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi All,
Greetings!!!

Regards
Shahid
Follow the forum and apply on your own. Its easy and any doubts will be clarified in the forum.

Reactions: shahid7in

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
Hi All,
Greetings!!!

Regards
Shahid
Can you provide some more details? What are your qualifications? Your age? and how long have you been working? Are you married?

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW

min1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
sure you can do yourself .reference letter ,personal history etc if it is clear you can do it yourself ,this is a great forum,so u can surely receive help

shahid7in

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
Can you provide some more details? What are your qualifications? Your age? and how long have you been working? Are you married?
Hi,
Below is my qualifications

Bachelor Degree in Computer Science (India)
8+ Years of experience in Web Development and SEO
presently working as Self Employed (Website Development & SEO) - I have one question for this point, i am doing self business since 3 years, will it create any issues, as its self business.

My family (Wife and 1 kid)

My age : 35

ja_jamal

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
NOC Code......
IELTS valid for 2 year, WES valid for 5 years, So plan your tasks accordingly.
Assume that you will get WES attestation, estimate the score and calculate how much you need in IELTS. This is very critical. For people without Canadian experience, you have to score CLB 9 to have eligible in EE.

1. Start preparing for the IELTS exam
2. Create WES reference id, start the ECA process. This approximately takes 2 months and depends on your university as well.
3. Plan your IELTS exam date after you send the documents to WES because WES will take 21 days to complete the attestation.
4. Create your EE profile once the IELTS and WES results are received.

shahid7in

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
WES ECA: http://www.wes.org/ca/eca/

If you are from Mumbai then below topic for WES will be useful for you:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/eca-wes-procedure-mumbai-university.213078/

In India for IELTS you have both option IDP and British Council. Both registrations are done online.
https://www.ieltsidpindia.com/
https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/Default.aspx
Hello ShahidF,
Thanks

I have done my degree from Manav Bharathi University (Himachal Pradesh), but presently i am in Bangalore, how can i do it WES, can i send myself directly to WES company from my home address or i have to visit university for further procedures, please suggest me..

shahid7in

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
IELTS valid for 2 year, WES valid for 5 years, So plan your tasks accordingly.
Assume that you will get WES attestation, estimate the score and calculate how much you need in IELTS. This is very critical. For people without Canadian experience, you have to score CLB 9 to have eligible in EE.

1. Start preparing for the IELTS exam
2. Create WES reference id, start the ECA process. This approximately takes 2 months and depends on your university as well.
3. Plan your IELTS exam date after you send the documents to WES because WES will take 21 days to complete the attestation.
4. Create your EE profile once the IELTS and WES results are received.
Hi Jamal,

I am afraid whether i get CLB 9? what if i get less then CLB 9, will i not get any offer from canada? can i apply for job from job bank and then apply for PR? do you any any IELTS materials so i can prepare online and apply for exam

ja_jamal

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
NOC Code......
Hello ShahidF,
Thanks

I have done my degree from Manav Bharathi University (Himachal Pradesh), but presently i am in Bangalore, how can i do it WES, can i send myself directly to WES company from my home address or i have to visit university for further procedures, please suggest me..
Check with your university, I send my brother with a authorisation letter, my universities are 'University of Madras' and 'Bharathidasan university'. They have different process, but usually all the universities will have a process to give your transcripts.

ja_jamal

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
NOC Code......
Hi Jamal,

I am afraid whether i get CLB 9? what if i get less then CLB 9, will i not get any offer from canada? can i apply for job from job bank and then apply for PR? do you any any IELTS materials so i can prepare online and apply for exam
Getting CLB 9 is not so difficult. You can get it with good practice. I am not aware of anyone getting job offer from Job bank.
I have very good materials for IELTS (soft copies) but the size is in GB's. I am in Chennai, if you have anyone in Chennai they can copy in a pen drive.

min1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
no there is nothing that you should get clb 9 itself,but higher ielts better overall scores.
Then better don't depend on job bank that is not very useful,wes takes time so collect docs from university transcripts then apply to wes meanwhile prepare for ielts

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hello ShahidF,
Thanks

First of all check the document requirements on WES site from below link:
http://www.wes.org/ca/eca/requireddocuments/index.asp

Mostly they need copy of "Final / Provisional Degree Certificate" and "Annual Statement of Marks / Academic Transcript"
Both above should be attested and in a sealed envelope by University.

Once you get sealed envelope by University then register on WES and pay fees.Next step is to send that sealed envelope to WES. Also add reference number on top of envelope.