+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need an expert advice on TVR

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@kaur989

Sorry to hear your parents were refused. I will certainly reply a bit later as I need a bit more time to put together suggestions/reply to such cases

Cheers

rads_joshi

Aug 25, 2017
hii
i am in Canada on TRV is there any way out to extend my visa more than six months or can i converts my visa status legally to work class??
please help :-(

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hii
i am in Canada on TRV is there any way out to extend my visa more than six months or can i converts my visa status legally to work class??
please help :-(
You can apply to extend your visitor status. For this, you must be able to prove that you have genuine reasons to remain/extend your stay. Applying for an extension of more than 6 months could indicate that you are abusing your visitor privileges.

To get a WP, you'll need to find an employer who is willing to go through the LMIA process and file for a WP. This tends to be quite difficult

Reactions: rads_joshi

anurag.bharti

Nov 9, 2020
Hi, I have a question regarding parents visitor visa and RRSP. I will be appy for my parents visitor visa. I was wondering can I show RRSP as a proof of funds to invite my parents to Canada ?