+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I Need a job in canada please help me.

Farhan Ashraf

Aug 20, 2023
okay i did not know about that can anyone tell me how can i apply and how can i check the progress of my forum. i will be very thank full if anyone can help.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
okay i did not know about that can anyone tell me how can i apply and how can i check the progress of my forum. i will be very thank full if anyone can help.
Check what progress?

Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education. Most if not all jobs posted will say that you must be a citizen, PR or a person with work authorization to apply so no point in applying for those jobs.

Farhan Ashraf

Aug 20, 2023
I have applied for new Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP). i am from Pakistan and I watched a video on YouTube about this Plot program and applied for it but did not have any response from them but thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have applied for new Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP). i am from Pakistan and I watched a video on YouTube about this Plot program and applied for it but did not have any response from them but thank you.
Which stream? You would have applied with a job offer as it is mandatory. If you don’t have a job offer then you will not get a response.

Farhan Ashraf

Aug 20, 2023
so first i need to get a job offer from one of the companies which are listed in NBPNP? if yes then should i need to directly go to those companies and ask them for the job

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
so first i need to get a job offer from one of the companies which are listed in NBPNP? if yes then should i need to directly go to those companies and ask them for the job
Yes. You need to meet NB PNP requirements with job offer, IELTS, ECA. Just asking them for a job offer is not going to work. You need to show that you are experienced to do the job through reference letters, ECA and language skills. It is not that easy.

Reactions: Farhan Ashraf

Farhan Ashraf

Aug 20, 2023
Yes. You need to meet NB PNP requirements with job offer, IELTS, ECA. Just asking them for a job offer is not going to work. You need to show that you are experienced to do the job through reference letters, ECA and language skills. It is not that easy.
Okay Thank you very much.