+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need a help regarding Etobicoke immigration office

Andy1432

Feb 5, 2015
Today I recieved an email saying the following:

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Etobicoke will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490.00 is required before you can become a permanent resident in Canada. To date this fee has not been paid and the confirmation of permanent residence document will not be issued until payment is made. Please be prepared to submit the total fee of $490.00. Fees can be paid online at You must print a receipt of payment. Fees must be provided to the Immigration Centre in Etobicoke when you are scheduled to obtain your confirmation of permanent residence document.

Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will be required to present the original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

What this letter means?should I have to go for an interview?and how long will it take from now?
If anyone know, please let me know how long from now here it will take and what's the further process

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
This is your Decision Made email. Congrats! Your application is done!

We got our email like this on Feb.2, and today Feb.6, myself (the sponsor) got an email with an appointment for Feb.12th.

It is just 3 questions they ask you. - Have you ever committed a crime? -Do you have any dependent children? -Have you ever been refused entry into Canada?

Andy1432

Feb 5, 2015
Thx bro,,,,first of all,congrats to you,,, I called the call centre they said its gonna take 2months from now and might be they call for a interview is it true???

Andy1432

Feb 5, 2015
Re: Interview at Etobicoke immigration office

I got this email today,,, please let me know if anyone know about interview what they looking for at the interview,,,,

I am pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled for:
In order to grant you permanent residence, you must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents. All applicants must provide their original valid passport at the landing interview.
You must attend the interview with the following:
 All of your dependents if they are included in this application
 Your own interpreter, if required
 Your sponsor if you are being landed under the In-Canada Spousal Class.
(NOTE: your sponsor must bring photo identification and proof of address)
 If you have not yet paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, $490 is required.

 2 Photos for each person on this application taken within the last 12 months - see enclosed appendix for specifications
Failure to appear for this interview may be interpreted as evidence that you are no longer seeking permanent residence in Canada and your file may be closed. For any questions you may contact the Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100.
DATE: 13/FEB/2015 TIME: