+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I may be in India when my Medicals are to be done. Can I do from my home country

Pinnaak

Feb 14, 2012
Hi All,

I have applied from Canada for PR under CEC. Most likely I will be in on vaction in India when my CEC application would require my medicals to be done. Can I do from my hom e country? If so, then please advise on the process?

Wat is the timeline for this process in case we apply from home country or from canada. Is it same timeline?

Thanks
Pinnak

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
you can't speculate of your own - That it will come when you are on vacation , How you are so sure abt it ? You will be provided 60 days to complete medicals so as what I understood you being on "vacation" - you can anyhow do it once you are back .

Rest to avoid any confusions and delay with CIC you can also opt for Upfront medicals .

Pinnaak

Feb 14, 2012
Gurindar said:
you can't speculate of your own - That it will come when you are on vacation , How you are so sure abt it ? You will be provided 60 days to complete medicals so as what I understood you being on "vacation" - you can anyhow do it once you are back .

Rest to avoid any confusions and delay with CIC you can also opt for Upfront medicals .
Read properly! I Never said I am sure about it. I said it "May" happen...I just wanted to know the alternatives if atall it occurs...Anyways thanks for the information.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Pinnaak said:
Read properly! I Never said I am sure about it. I said it "May" happen...I just wanted to know the alternatives if atall it occurs...Anyways thanks for the information.
Pinaak , You asked a question and I replied - be polite when you reply , you are not doing any favour to ask question here and neither people have time to reply , I reply in this forum coz i have got reply for my questions in this forum .

"Most likely I will be in on vaction in India when my CEC application would require my medicals to be done. Can I do from my hom e country?" What shall I understand with This ?? Where is "May " ? You are quite confident here I guess .

Your alternative are
Upfront Medicals
Enjoy vacation and do it here once ur back
Do it in india

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Gurindar said:
Pinaak , You asked a question and I replied - be polite when you reply , you are not doing any favour to ask question here and neither people have time to reply , I reply in this forum coz i have got reply for my questions in this forum .
200% Agree Gurindar. :)
Members provide their experience here so that it will be useful for others . But some people think they did favor to ask Question in forum and people are bond to reply them.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
CEC_1304 said:
200% Agree Gurindar. :)
Members provide their experience here so that it will be useful for others . But some people think they did favor to ask Question in forum and people are bond to reply them.
Thanks for the Agree-ment my friend ;D

Pinnaak

Feb 14, 2012
Gurindar said:

"Most likely I will be in on vaction in India when my CEC application would require my medicals to be done. Can I do from my hom e country?" What shall I understand with This ?? Where is "May " ? You are quite confident here I guess .

Your alternative are
Upfront Medicals
Enjoy vacation and do it here once ur back
Do it in india
Thanks for answering.
....Apologies If you felt that way
My subject line for this question clearly states "Re: I "MAY" be in India when my Medicals are to be done. Can I do from my home country" ...Kindly have a look.....I never said "I am sure about it. Definitely no one can be sure.

ski

Nov 20, 2013
Not sure if this is relevant, but there have been lots of posts (mine included) where medical results showed up as received a long time after medicals were done. It might be better to undergo medicals where you can contact the doctor's office. So even if you get them done in India, try to find a doctor where someone you know locally can inquire.

ind-it009

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/16/2014
AOR Received.
06/30/2014
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
06/29/2015
LANDED..........
07/22/2015
OopsCinnie said:
I did medicals in homecountry.
Ecas shows medical results have been received after 11days.
Hi OopsCinnie,
You had said you done medicals in home country, did you filed PR from Canada or home-country.
I need information whether we can do medicals in home-country after filing in Canada and if we are not in Canada.
we cannot change the address to home-country also as we are on vacation and need to go to Canada again after vacation.
please suggest.

Thanks,

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
ind-it009 said:
Hi OopsCinnie,
You had said you done medicals in home country, did you filed PR from Canada or home-country.
I need information whether we can do medicals in home-country after filing in Canada and if we are not in Canada.
we cannot change the address to home-country also as we are on vacation and need to go to Canada again after vacation.
please suggest.

Thanks,
Hi,
you can do your medicals in any country wherever you are able to find a panel physician (even during your vacation).

ind-it009

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/16/2014
AOR Received.
06/30/2014
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
06/29/2015
LANDED..........
07/22/2015
nov1061 said:
Hi,
you can do your medicals in any country wherever you are able to find a panel physician (even during your vacation).
Hi nov1061,
Thanks for the information,
Does the panel physician from my home country will accept to do medicals, since I had filed in Canada-Ottawa office and not home country.
I am bit confused as some of threads in this forum had suggested to change the address if we are doing medicals in home country.
Do the doctor send the reports to Canada Ottawa or to local home country Canada embassy.
please suggest.

Thanks,

zareef

Dec 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with app
Med's Request
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016
Passport Req..
15-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
I have lost count of how many times people have opened a new thread to ask this question.
For the love of God, please don't be so lazy and do a little search before you create a new thread! =)

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
ind-it009 said:
Hi nov1061,
Thanks for the information,
Does the panel physician from my home country will accept to do medicals, since I had filed in Canada-Ottawa office and not home country.
I am bit confused as some of threads in this forum had suggested to change the address if we are doing medicals in home country.
Do the doctor send the reports to Canada Ottawa or to local home country Canada embassy.
please suggest.

Thanks,
Hi,
any physician (in any country) will do medicals for you no matter which office you filed in. You don't need to change your address.