+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i lost my passport of my country with stamps

jeune

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello my friends
i lost my passport of my country with stamps and i got questionaire for canadian citizenship what can i do? can anybody help me?

bangloboy

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeune said:
hello my friends
i lost my passport of my country with stamps and i got questionaire for canadian citizenship what can i do? can anybody help me?
Please call CIC and notify them of this immediately. Also do you have a photocopy - because regardless of CIC dont you need to notify embassy of your current nationality? Good luck

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeune said:
hello my friends
First you need to report it to your embassy and maybe to the police as well and keep a report from both. that's gonna be your proof. Second, order a CBSA report to account for your entries to Canada and maybe you can contact any airline company you traveled with and get a copy of the tickets ore a statement that you took such flight on such date. Whatever you do, just be honest and if asked tell THE TRUTH.
You will need to include a cover letter with your questionnaire and explain in details what happened and what proofs you are submitting instead( boarding pass....)
I'm not an expert but this is what I think. Maybe others with same experience can give a better insight.

iamlemuel

Mar 31, 2014
hi there. i lost my passport too with the stamps that is needed for the CIC. what did you do and what steps should i do first. I hope you find an answers to all of your question. so sorry to hear your situation and mine too.

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iamlemuel said:
hi there. i lost my passport too with the stamps that is needed for the CIC. what did you do and what steps should i do first. I hope you find an answers to all of your question. so sorry to hear your situation and mine too.
is it your active passport? you are supposed to file a report with the police and notify your embassy. keep the police record in a safe place.

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeune said:
hello my friends
for RQ, you don't really need the passport stamps. the goal is to provide proof of your stay in canada. as for the passport, file a lost report with the local police or rcmp.

bangloboy

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm very curious to know how CIC judges in these situations. Would they require further documentation a if they feel suspicious of undeclared exits/entries and to verify residency requirements with more scrutiny because this will draw a flag

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bangloboy said:
I'm very curious to know how CIC judges in these situations. Would they require further documentation a if they feel suspicious of undeclared exits/entries and to verify residency requirements with more scrutiny because this will draw a flag
the stamps only matter depending on the country you visit. think of it as visiting US. one never gets a stamp while travelling in a vehicle. the CIC will try to match the dates with the CBSA record and ask about the same in the interview. the applicant has to explain the purpose of the trips.

i am speaking from experience. my passport hardly has many stamps for the last 4 years, but my CBSA report was for 2 pages. i live in a border city of course. :)

jeune

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i came with travel document to canada 3 weeks ago and i found a questionnaire and i have my police report from my home country
i'm in bad mode
i applied for new pr car lost and i'm waiting what is will happen in the futur

jeune

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i lost my pr card . my driving licence, my passeport of my country, my security license as a security guard, my social in surance numberand my master card
i reported the police of my county and i got police report of mising and i cane again to canada by travel document visa and i'm now preparing all of my documents
i applied for pr card lost just 1 week ago
i just found a questionnaire to citizenshipand i'm preparing all of my papers and documentsand i will fill the citizenship questionnaire and i will send it for the juge but i'm worried that i lost my passport with stamps and i don't know how to get a a report from cbsa i think that it takes more time and how the juge will accept my questionnaire without my passport stamps
i just have new passport like 1 month ago with 1 stamp
i'm very upset
can any of my friends here help me or give me advices
thanks alot for every person who share with me my problem

jeune

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how can i order the CBSA report to account for my entries to Canada

bangloboy

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeune said:
how can i order the CBSA report to account for my entries to Canada
http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/agency-agence/reports-rapports/pia-efvp/atip-aiprp/req-dem-info-eng.html

ATIP online - good luck!

jeune

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i will apply on line to order a report of cbsa
but i have some questions
how long does it take?
is that the citizenshipand the juge will take this report in consideration?
after i send the questionnaire of citizenship how long does it take to send me a response?
is the passport stamps is the main proof? what other roofs support my situation?

waitin_vain

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE, ALBERTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2010
Doc's Request.
06-04-2011
AOR Received.
17-11-2010
Med's Request
06-04-2011
Med's Done....
11-05-2011
LANDED..........
18-10-2011
Hello jeune,
The Cbsa entry stamps takes a month to be released make sure you provide the timeline your looking for the records. I think on residence questionnaire you can give permission cic to request this entry records from CBSA.

About the timeline of residence questionnaire it varies depending on your local office so you can research here from some threads regarding residence questionnaire.

The questionnaire might outline the documents you need to provide so passport stamps are not the only proof you need to provide that you were present in Canada in the days you claimed on your citizenship application. It may be lease, rental receipts, car insurance, bank statements, NOA,T4 from places you worked in last 4 years.

jeune

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i send my questionnaire yesterday and i gave them the consent to cbsa
i send lease / receit of rent/employement record/t4/study record and health record for patient summary and i found the tickets flight and i send it
is that very enough to rq or not?