Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
I've heard from several friends and family that for the year of 2015, all spousal sponsorships for Pakistan are being processed much quicker than before. I've heard of applications being processed within nine months or less (assuming no issues), whereas the same applications would have previously taken two or more years to process. I have no idea whether there's any truth to this, but apparently this was done by the Conservatives in order to gain more votes from the Pakistani Canadian community. Whatever the reason, it really got my hopes up, but at the same time it does sound a little too good to be true.

I have tried Googling and also searching the forums for more information on this, but I can't find anything at all. What's all this about? If there really is such a program in place, could someone please provide me with more information on it? I'm specifically looking for when the program ends and what I need to do to have my application be processed within the a similar time frame.

ip000073

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
flx2015 said:
I've heard from several friends and family that for the year of 2015, all spousal sponsorships for Pakistan are being processed much quicker than before. I've heard of applications being processed within nine months or less (assuming no issues), whereas the same applications would have previously taken two or more years to process. I have no idea whether there's any truth to this, but apparently this was done by the Conservatives in order to gain more votes from the Pakistani Canadian community. Whatever the reason, it really got my hopes up, but at the same time it does sound a little too good to be true.

I have tried Googling and also searching the forums for more information on this, but I can't find anything at all. What's all this about? If there really is such a program in place, could someone please provide me with more information on it? I'm specifically looking for when the program ends and what I need to do to have my application be processed within the a similar time frame.
Just wondering how exactly Conservatives can gain any votes if no one in Pakistani Canadian community actually heard something about this? :eek:

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flx2015 said:

It has nothing to do with Conservatives. The real picture of conservatives regarding Immigrants is very bad. So don't quote on them.

And yes the immigration process for Pakistani applicants has become very fast because of the fact now all the applications are being processed at London Visa Office instead of Islamabad (32 months). And London Visa Office (LVO) has an average processing time of 11 months considering the complete package. So just follow the application guide carefully read it few times and then submit your application, If you everything goes smooth then you can expect something in 12 - 14 month.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
hhafiz said:
It has nothing to do with Conservatives. The real picture of conservatives regarding Immigrants is very bad. So don't quote on them.

And yes the immigration process for Pakistani applicants has become very fast because of the fact now all the applications are being processed at London Visa Office instead of Islamabad (32 months).
Is this a permanent change or is it temporary? I'm hoping to submit my spousal sponsorship app some time in November.

sana farooq

Sep 21, 2015
flx2015 said:

Yes they are doing faster bcoz all applications for spouse are directly going to london vfc i submitt my application on oct 2014 n 1 oct 2015 i got my visa pr letter so hope for best