+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I Hope I Can Be Of Assistance to SINP Applicants

LIFEISWHAT

Jul 2, 2012
I am a landed immigrant for two years now i have went through lots of struggles to get to where i am.If you have any questions please through them out.I have also written my life story here on my immigration process:

life-is-what-u-make-of-it.blogspot.ca

kaneydiyan

May 9, 2012
hi! which stream did you go through?

regarding the changes in the SINP Family Stream... i heard in the past weeks that there were talks about some compromises to be made about the changes (need for full time job offer and 1 applicant per application)... i heard there's a plan to like "grandfathering" of the changes (i.e. family member/relatives of immigrants that are already in Canada before the changes took place are still eligible to apply based on the previous rules-- i.e. no need job offer, multiple applicants in a single application)

do you happen to hear any news about this in saskatchewan?

Thanks!

StalkeRude

Jul 3, 2012
LIFEISWHAT said:
I am a landed immigrant for two years now i have went through lots of struggles to get to where i am.If you have any questions please through them out.I have also written my life story here on my immigration process:

hello life..

ahmm from what country you from?

LIFEISWHAT

Jul 2, 2012
I just recently updated my blog with a few new posts and also i placed a free people search widget to find people in the USA.So if you are from the USA go ahead and use the free people search engine.Others welcomed.

LIFEISWHAT said:

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
LIFEISWHAT said:

Hi LIFEISWHAT,

Hats off to you my friend for your post saying that you could be of help for new comers. I am in AINP - US visa holder category, however if I have any general questions, will contact you.

By the way, where are you located in Canada?

Thanks,
Sarayu.

LIFEISWHAT

Jul 2, 2012
I am in Saskatchewan in a small town called BIGGAR
LIFEISWHAT said:

LIFEISWHAT

Jul 2, 2012
Just learnt that the SINP has changed the requirement for family class sponsorship.A job offer is now needed for the individual being sponsored.New rule changed in May,but just noticed it as i am thinking of sponsoring my sister.

laialbert

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
LIFEISWHAT said:

Hi life....! Just seeking for your advice....here is my situation: I applied in a nominee program (SINP) under skilled worker category January this year and received a confirmation letter last February that they received my application. I never heard anything yet after that (hopefully, processing of my application has already started 'coz I wasn't ask to submit additional documents).
Husband and I wanted to have a plan B though, since he has a relative here in Canada. Will there be no conflict if he applies for SINP under family category next month while I applied for mine under skilled worker category early this year?
your response and input will be appreciated...
Thank you!

LIFEISWHAT

Jul 2, 2012
LIFEISWHAT said:

Hello laialbert,

I think you should wait until you here from the Sinp.Every year they get lots of application so wait until you hear from them or send an email to them to find out about your application.In terms of the family class sponsorship the new requirement is you need a job offer,yes its true even though you have a sponsor.So hang in there,it shouldn't be to long.

Reminder to everyone,i am unable to respond to personal messages because my account restricts it but you can email me at: trinican464 @ gmail.com and i will gladly respond to your messages.

:)

laialbert

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
LIFEISWHAT said:
Hello laialbert,

I think you should wait until you here from the Sinp.Every year they get lots of application so wait until you hear from them or send an email to them to find out about your application.In terms of the family class sponsorship the new requirement is you need a job offer,yes its true even though you have a sponsor.So hang in there,it shouldn't be to long.

Reminder to everyone,i am unable to respond to personal messages because my account restricts it but you can email me at: trinican464 @ gmail.com and i will gladly respond to your messages.

:)
Thnaks so much, I appreciate! I'm just eager to hear from SINP before my tourist visa expires this October 1. Hope they can give me an update so that I can re-extend my stay if nomination will not come out yet...don't wanna be an out-of status if I wouldn't know exactly what to do & how to proceed if not given info about my SINP application....
Thanks!

leoalive

Jul 12, 2011
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Aug 2011 online MPNP
Nomination.....
Interviewed 22 aug 2011
AOR Received.
LOA received 23 Sep. 2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
28 OCT 2011 AOR from NDVO 7 Nov.2011
Med's Request
14 NOv. 2011
Med's Done....
18 Nov.2011
Passport Req..
14 NOv. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS shows Decision Made 24 Sep. 2012 Passport back with Visa on 01 OCT 2012
LANDED..........
Within October 12
Hi All,

For all you SINP applicants i request you to please be a part of the PNP group on Facebook. it will help all those SINP applicants in the group
to get ur valuable experience/feedback. URL is http://www.facebook.com/groups/241326632609197/

Many regards