+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have the money,,, need advise for business

mery15

Aug 12, 2015
Hello Folks,

I have landed in Canada and not able get a good job yet,,, anyhow, I have a good saving from my previous job so start to think about private business,,

Can anyone advise me on small business idea that cost less than 150k,,,

thanks all

mrbeachman

Oct 24, 2011
No one can decide that for you. Most businesses in Canada fail miserably. 150k is not a lot of capital for any business in Canada, really. You have to get creative and most importantly like what you do.

Since you never worked for a Canadian employer opening a business seems like a really bad idea.

I opened a business in Canada that required zero capital and it has been doing ok for the past 10 years.... but this is something I have a passion for.

You should contact career centers in Canada and they may be able to help you with financing and direction. You need to plan this carefully because that 150k can evaporate very quickly. If everything else fails, buy a rental property in a cheap city.

Nuvin

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
mery15 said:
Hello Folks,

I have landed in Canada and not able get a good job yet,,, anyhow, I have a good saving from my previous job so start to think about private business,,

Can anyone advise me on small business idea that cost less than 150k,,,

thanks all
Hi

You need to know where exactly u are in which province etc. somebusiness is better than other.