+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i have few questions

gurminnder

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
hello friends i want to clear my mind for few things.....
pls help me if you know anything about it.....
1:lets say i apply for MPNP and get accepted and lets say i get a job offer from employer from alberta will my application will be rejected if i get the job?
2:if i applied for morden and get refused by them and will i be eligible to MPNP and will it effect my application negatively.
3:lets say i got a job offer from employer from Alberta and for some reason my application got refused or my work permit refused can i still apply for MPNP or will it effect my application negatively as it show i have connections to another province?

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
hi
gurminnder

if you are nominated by a province you should intend to live there permanently but if you have to move for some reason its ok as long as you have got your permanent resident status.if you move before your PR visa is issued the province will cancel your nomination hence no PR visa will be issued to you.
if you are interested in alberta i suggest you look into alberta provincial nominee program or you can try to find a job in manitoba since it will be the province naminating you.
good luck

gurminnder

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
thnaks for your reply mate....
i am not from canada i am in india....
now can you answer my questions again i suppose you answered them thinking i am in canada....