+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have applied for Temporary Working Permit But got denied (UAE)

pern0671

Mar 29, 2011
Hi,

I have applied in Federal Skilled program in 2008 but due to some changes it was denied and found ineligible.

Now, I have got a LMO and a valid job offer from Alberta. 2 of us applied for the working permit here in Abu Dhabi Canadian Embassy. My friend was a first timer, he got a positive response --> Request for Document and Passport.

But mine was refused/denied due to following reason as stated in the letter:

You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because:

1)You have not demostrated that you have sufficient ties to your country of residence and that you would depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for your stay as a temporary resident.

2) I am not satisfied that you are destined to Canada for bona fide employment purposes.On a balance of probabilities, it appears you are not a bonafide foreign worker but using the foreign worker programin order to facilitate your entry in Canada.

In the end of the letter, it was stated:

As you do not fulfill the requirements,your application is refused.Please inform your employer in Canada of this decision. If you chose to reapply,you will be required to submit a new application and processing fee and a decision on a subsequent application will be made by a different officer.

Here is my questions:

1) did someone have similar situation like I have ?
2) have you re-applied the application ? did it pass the 2nd time around ?
3) what are the documents required to satisty the Immigration Officer ?

Please help me with this.

Thanks

HONEYGIRL

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 27 2015
Doc's Request.
Aug.4 2015
AOR Received.
July 3 2015
File Transfer...
Aug.12 2015 plus SA ...in process Aug.15. 2015
Med's Done....
May 8 2015
Passport Req..
Sept.1 2015 sent Sept 2 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
hi what job u apply? b4 i got denied also 2007 for interview in the canadian embassy taiwan for livein caregiver job here in canada she told me that she is not satisfy to my answer... then after 5 to 6mos.my agency find another emlpoyer lmo of that job then reapply for visa for the second time and interview again then i pass the interview and i got it with diffrent officer in the emmbassy maybe u should try it again,,,, thats wat i did godbless

jamsky24

Feb 1, 2011
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy - Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/2/2011
Doc's Request.
04/04/2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
29/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
05/06/2011, ABU DHABI
pern, may i ask when did you submit your documents and how long did it take for you to wait for the immigration's decision.... :Dthanks

pern0671

Mar 29, 2011
Thanks HoneyGirl :) I'll do that... i'll try to re-apply again and hopefully it will be approved :) I was applying for cashier job :)

Jamsky24--> it was sent thru courier on 30th Mar 2011 and got the decision on the 10th May 2011. Did you applied also ?

nezya

May 16, 2010
pern0671 said:
Hi,

I have applied in Federal Skilled program in 2008 but due to some changes it was denied and found ineligible.

Now, I have got a LMO and a valid job offer from Alberta. 2 of us applied for the working permit here in Abu Dhabi Canadian Embassy. My friend was a first timer, he got a positive response --> Request for Document and Passport.

But mine was refused/denied due to following reason as stated in the letter:

You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because:

1)You have not demostrated that you have sufficient ties to your country of residence and that you would depart Canada at the end
of the period authorized for your stay as a temporary resident.

2) I am not satisfied that you are destined to Canada for bona fide employment purposes.On a balance of probabilities, it appears you are not a bonafide foreign worker but using the foreign worker programin order to facilitate your entry in Canada.

In the end of the letter, it was stated:

As you do not fulfill the requirements,your application is refused.Please inform your employer in Canada of this decision. If you chose to reapply,you will be required to submit a new application and processing fee and a decision on a subsequent application will be made by a different officer.

Here is my questions:

1) did someone have similar situation like I have ?
2) have you re-applied the application ? did it pass the 2nd time around ?
3) what are the documents required to satisty the Immigration Officer ?

Please help me with this.

Thanks
This is always the reason for refusal by the immigration. If you want to re-apply again for visa, you should have a valid +LMO again and employer job offer. For sure apply again after 6 mos. after your refusal and enclose more documents to show that you have ties in the Philippines like assets (house and lot, car, record of employment, family)