+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i have a very difficult question

I am studying in united states, i do have enough points for canadian immigration under skilled worke

• SHOW RESULT TO ANYONE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SHOW RESULT TO ANYONE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

maflal

Sep 7, 2006
hI I am studying in united states, i am thinking to apply canada under skilled worker category in buffalo new york,but my wife living in backhome.for interview does she has to come here or she going to have her interview in backhome? please if anyone has answer for this question

gummybear

Sep 20, 2006
IF you apply in the US , then both of you are required to have interviews in the US unless you're lucky enough to get a interview waive.

maflal

Sep 7, 2006
Thanks for answering my question but what do you mean by waive, that means she does not need to attend the interview if she can not obtain u.s visa or can i transfer her file to sri lanka for an interview.
Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

FinPro said:
i suggest that first you apply only for ur self and after u migrate to canada apply for her under family visa program. Dont include her in ur application as immigrant.
Spouse has to be included in application, even if non accompanying. If you don't mention spouse, and you "land" then you can never sponsor spouse and CIC will take steps to remove you for misrepresentation.

PMM

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

FinPro said:
yeah PMM,

I mean he should include her in his application but apply as the only immigrant for the time being. Then later sponser her. He can do that ... right?
Yes. but she still has to have medical and complete her portion of the application, and be listed as non-accompanying.

PMM