Star Member
Aug 3, 2009
London
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much Calgirl,

Guess what I just got a call from India that my passport has arrived back home with the Visa on it. I am in the UK right now. wow what a co-incidence. No the big task of getting my passport back.

I had submitted my passport on the 17th Of Nov and even before they requested for my passport the status had changed to decision made.

calgirl

Nov 17, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-5-09
Doc's Request.
6-7-09
Med's Request
28-10-09
Med's Done....
3-11-09
Passport Req..
28-10-09
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-09
LANDED..........
7-5-2010
COCOSTING said:
Thank you so much Calgirl,

Guess what I just got a call from India that my passport has arrived back home with the Visa on it. I am in the UK right now. wow what a co-incidence. No the big task of getting my passport back.

I had submitted my passport on the 17th Of Nov and even before they requested for my passport the status had changed to decision made.
Best wishes!! I can understand how relaxed you are now.

FIRSTTIMER

Oct 15, 2009
nilsej said:
It still says In process.
congratulations!i have been wondering why until now we still don't have PPR when in fact our application was processed before yours?do i need to worry or there's no reason to be worried?i sent my application to nova scotia.im from the philippines.can someone pls help me...thanks.

COCOSTING

Star Member
Aug 3, 2009
London
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Calgirl, can you please tell us until when is your visa valid or latest when do you have to be in Canada?

calgirl

Nov 17, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-5-09
Doc's Request.
6-7-09
Med's Request
28-10-09
Med's Done....
3-11-09
Passport Req..
28-10-09
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-09
LANDED..........
7-5-2010
COCOSTING said:
Calgirl, can you please tell us until when is your visa valid or latest when do you have to be in Canada?
It's valid upto the first anniversary of our medical. They also mentioned that the expiry date can not be extended and we need to land before or on that date, otherwise have to apply fresh if the Visa expires before we land in Canada. Again, they mentioned that in that case there's not surety that next time also Visa will be granted just because it has been granted this time.

nilsej

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
Congratulation to all the ppl who got their VISA and All the best to those who are waiting.

I am from Mehsana, Gujarat.

Also Share what time you ppl are flying to Canada?

Madhava

Star Member
Sep 5, 2009
Hi Nilsej

I am from Chennai and I plan to fly sometime during the last week of April.

Thanks
Madhava

nilsej said:
Congratulation to all the ppl who got their VISA and All the best to those who are waiting.

I am from Mehsana, Gujarat.

Also Share what time you ppl are flying to Canada?

drngd

Oct 19, 2009
Congratulations !!!!
I need some advice.
I received Medical request , International travel form and request of passporton 6th October 2009.
That same letter also mentioned not to send passport unless specifically intimated in print .
I completed and sent only my medicals and international travel details on 2nd November 2009, thereafter my husband had to undergo extra medical tests on 16th November .
I then received a email asking me to send the passports as soon as possible on 26th Novemnber.
I am now confused.Does the PPR arrive as a separate letter, or should I just follow the email instructions and mail the passport.I am in a quandry , as I am presently working in London, my dependents are in Mumbai, and I will have to leave my job to go to India to submit my passport.
Seniors please advise.

nilsej

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
Hi Drngd,

Actually its just formality words to stop you sending passport before medical done. Actually you can send the passport when u finished your medical. In my case I have done my medical on 7th Nov and in evening after finished medical I have sent my passport by courier to new delhi.
So I request you to send your passport urgently without making any delays.

Wish u best luck.

nilsej

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
I am also thinking to move in March. where are u going? r u alone or married u all r going or alone?

hach

Nov 26, 2009
hi
am working in kuwait ( GCC CAUNTRY ) , id like to knows if they ask my passport to send it ...for stamping visa
here in kuwait the emlpoyer ( company ) take a passport from the employe ...so how about if the periode will been long ,like if they ask to send it to them to damascuss or canada ...
please advice me , how i will manage this situation ...

soum

Dec 10, 2009
hi guys
congratulations to those who got their visas
today when i checked my application status it said in process but it had added dat the medical results have been received.
i had sent my passport around 2nd week of october............my question is tht does the application status given by cic canada is updated always or do dey delay in updatin it?
secondly how long does it usually take to get the passports stamped?

nilsej

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
As in my case it was updated after I got my Passport with VISA so its not upto date but I can say it change on every Tuesday thats sure. Second thing It really depends on case to case on timing but I found that it might take around 2 months if it not there within this time better to contact them that everything alright.

All the best.