Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
-
I finally rec my passport on 4th Jan.
I applied at the Abu dhabi embassy.
My flights on 10th :)
Im so happy :)
Thank God and all you lovely people.

Im here incase u need my help. I did not apply thru an agency.so i can tell u exactly what i did !

kkinik1

Dec 27, 2011
viva 99,

congraculations!
dont forget us my friend, still keep on logging in an chatting.:)
how long did the entire process take, starting with sending the documents??

Regards,
kkinik1

viva99

Star Member
Nov 5, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
-
I sent the documents on the 18th of November. It reached on 22nd. I got my medical request on the 8th of December and i sent it on the 12th. It reached on 15th and i got my visa on 4th jan

so 22nd november to 4 jan.

ali hamza

Dec 30, 2011
i am happy for you viva99 plz pray for me too i got my medical on 17th dec hope to get the visa soon and also my classes are on 9th jan but i can register till 20th it means something right and do pray for me

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
Hi Viva 99,

First of all many congrats on your visa. I need some info as well.

My wife will apply for student visa for September 2012 intake. We almost finalized a college as well. When do you think we should apply for student visa?

basically, We want to apply ASAP as my Open work permit will also go with that. So want to be sure in advance by applying early. Do you think they will consider our application if we apply in March April for Sep 2012 intake?

please let me know. Many thanks.

PS : we also live in dubai and apply through Abu dhabi office.

RaviJ

Star Member
Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/27/16
AOR Received.
11/02/16
Med's Done....
upfront
congrats broo...

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats......
plz post your full profile...

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
Dear

I am very much interested to study in Torronto. I am the MBA Finance from Karachi. I have scored 6.0 bands in IELTS. I am very much confused about colleges in Canada. Some consultant comments that ACCA is not good enough. It is therefore Visa officer would not response positive to paste visa on Passport. They added that Universities in Canada had sufficient goodwill and its had granted visa. My carrer is totally depend upon visa officer.

I am very much depress and confuse. I found that u got Visa. Its is excellent news for me. I pray Allah to u to have brilliant success in ur life.
As well as I request you to guide me about Consultant in Karachi, ACCA colleges chance to get VISA.

Thanks
Akif Moin Farooqi
Karachi
akif92@hotmail.com

viva99

Star Member
Nov 5, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
-
ali hamza said:
i am happy for you viva99 plz pray for me too i got my medical on 17th dec hope to get the visa soon and also my classes are on 9th jan but i can register till 20th it means something right and do pray for me
I WILL pray for u. Dont worry. Ur visa is on its way and u have time as well.. my late registration date is 13th. i will be there by 10th.
Best of luck

viva99

Star Member
Nov 5, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
-
jig nesh said:
Hi Viva 99,

First of all many congrats on your visa. I need some info as well.

My wife will apply for student visa for September 2012 intake. We almost finalized a college as well. When do you think we should apply for student visa?

basically, We want to apply ASAP as my Open work permit will also go with that. So want to be sure in advance by applying early. Do you think they will consider our application if we apply in March April for Sep 2012 intake?

please let me know. Many thanks.

Hello!

Thankss :)

Its always advisable to apply earlier for student visa just incase they need any additionaly documents. the sooner the better.
i think its good if u apply in march. they need a total of 8 weeks ( mentioned on abu dhabi visa office website).

so finally my suggestion. Apply ASAP.

PS : we also live in dubai and apply through Abu dhabi office.

viva99

Star Member
Nov 5, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
-
AKIF MOIN said:
Dear

I am very much interested to study in Torronto. I am the MBA Finance from Karachi. I have scored 6.0 bands in IELTS. I am very much confused about colleges in Canada. Some consultant comments that ACCA is not good enough. It is therefore Visa officer would not response positive to paste visa on Passport. They added that Universities in Canada had sufficient goodwill and its had granted visa. My carrer is totally depend upon visa officer.

I am very much depress and confuse. I found that u got Visa. Its is excellent news for me. I pray Allah to u to have brilliant success in ur life.
As well as I request you to guide me about Consultant in Karachi, ACCA colleges chance to get VISA.

Thanks
Akif Moin Farooqi
Karachi
akif92 @ hotmail.com

Hey!

I DO not have any idea about karachi actually. Nor do i know any consultants.
Im sure somebody will help you in this forum./
All the Best

TABISH

Nov 24, 2011
Hi viva first of all congrats on your visa approval. CHC ISLAMABAD i am freshly refused .. today i got refusal after almost 4.5 months i applied on pgd one year course and my previous education is bba hons from UK and they refused me on giving me silly points that i am not satisfying visa officer that i will come back at the end of my course as i have shown my own business here in pakistan shown father property docs bank accounts business profile and still they are not satisfied i applied in a college in hamilton ontario . now what u suggest . should i apply to any other province other than ontario the reason why i am going for another province is as i have been observing several rejection for ontario since last 5 months . because everyone wants to land in ontario and canadian authorities dont want to entertain more students in ontario thats why they are refusing plz share me your expirience where did you apply in which course in which institute etc it will be appreciated.