+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got message from CIC

Moo77dy

Jun 15, 2013
Hi i applied for extension my study permit online inside canada last week and i got a message today

"Your application to remain in Canada as a temporary resident has been approved. A secure document has
been mailed to you at the address that you provided when you made your application. If you have not received
your secure document within six weeks, contact CIC."

when do i expect to get my study permit ?

I also have a question if get my study permit valid until 2017 as my passport
do you think when i applied for TRV i will get my visa valid until 2017 as the study permit

thank you

umairq00

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Hi there,

Congratulations in getting approved your extension! I can tell that the Canada Post service here in Ontario can deliver normal postage in about 3-4 business days.

I am not sure about the TRV as I have no practical experience regarding that. Someone else maybe able to help you better. You should determine your eligibility using the below link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/getting-started.asp

Regards,

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moo77dy said:
Hi i applied for extension my study permit online inside canada last week and i got a message today

"Your application to remain in Canada as a temporary resident has been approved. A secure document has
been mailed to you at the address that you provided when you made your application. If you have not received
your secure document within six weeks, contact CIC."

when do i expect to get my study permit ?

I also have a question if get my study permit valid until 2017 as my passport
do you think when i applied for TRV i will get my visa valid until 2017 as the study permit

thank you
Study permit/workpermit/TRV won't be issued beyond the passport expiry date. You should receive study permit in week's time via mail. You can apply for TRV any time, it will be issued as per your study permit.