Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
BillyG said:
Hi BSRK68,

I got the point of the thread. I was trying to make a point about not approaching consultants. I was saying that there are many resources available ... AEO is surely the most preferred route to getting employment but if employers are not ready to go thru HMRDC then it would make more sense to research and contact employers directly and see if they will give some feedback..... Thats all I was trying to say....:)

C
Hi BillyG

Now I am very sure you did not get the whole point of this thread. Ok lets paraphrase it:

1. "AEO is surely the most preferred route to getting employment"

I Say: NO. Most preferred way is IN PERSON and Placement Agencies AFTER you have landed.

2. "if employers are not ready to go thru HMRDC then it would make more sense to research and contact employers directly and see if they will give some feedback"

I ASK: How will that help to obtain an AEO required for Immigration?

My Friend, we are discussing "ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT OPINION" which fetches 15 Points in your immigration application and bypasses the 29 Professions list. In this thread, it was never indicated that consultants are finding you "JOBS". All he is saying...is that consultants are charging an arm and leg to find prospective employers for you just so that you can Immigrate under the AEO category...and most of these "OFFERS" are fake.

I hope I was able to get it across now....pls don't get mad !!! Just for argument's sake... ;) ;)

Cheers

BillyG

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31/12/2010
AOR Received.
12/03/2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
I got the point but my response was more in terms of what louise was saying about calling prospective employers and putting in the effort.... I wasn't talking about AEO or anything else... my point was about making an effort of reaching out .....

And I am not mad about nothing....I probably wasn't very clear in presenting my 2 bits worth in this discussion....

Cheers

vital

Star Member
Feb 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Keeping it alive.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
vital said:
Keeping it alive.
Very sorry for what happen with you dear.
Did you already took some action against those crooks?

Cheers...

MrH1B4Canada

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Toledo, OH
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
No, 7 bands
File Transfer...
Buffalo
Med's Request
June 10, 2011
Med's Done....
YES June 25, 2011 , MED.ReCVD July 12, 2011
Interview........
GoodBye
Passport Req..
Sept-22-2011
VISA ISSUED...
yes, dec 01, 2011 but recieved pp on dec 21, 2011
LANDED..........
planed just for landing procedure
First applicant have to becarefull and read before prepartion of any deal with consultants, now a days search engine like google and even this forum is help you lots, why you dont look before paying that guy?
now come here on this forum to cry! and give advice about your foolish step.
comon man , lots of agents in India are fake one, the travel agencies open business to earn money, not to gives free advice. this forum only you get free advice here.
why you pay before not getting your stuffs. that means you will pay first and get your stuffs later without looking it. for example you are not going to look what you are going to purchase, hhahahhahahaha. belive me that agent is less qualified than you and he make you FOOL very easy.

My text will gives pain in your A*s, but what your "BAPPU" Pitaji, father , PAPA DADY whatever you called what he told you after loose money? bet me you not informed your bapu.
I know well this immigration agents , we have similar business in india since last dozen of years but we are not accept any immigration cases, we just handle customer care and sell tickets, apply for student , family , tourist business visa only, which already sponsored by your family or college or university, we dont have any tie-ups with any university, our business even registered with some European consulates, embassy, Canada , UK USA consulate , african, chinese, AUS also we registered our business, even we are also certified for import export business , custom clearance etc. we never sponsor or applied for sponsor in our history , just clean business. but we know all this fake people, lots of arround our areas open agency for 1year and closed within 1year or open for some months and closed it after getting money. but we are since 1980's on same place.
This agent teach you a lesson men, dont pay money without any knowledge of what you apply or applied for!!!!
Best Luck.

immigration1

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
San Diego
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo USA
NOC Code......
0811 - Primary Production Managers (Except Agriculture)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd AOR "In-process"
IELTS Request
Sent CIO - CHC VO
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
WELL SAID MR.H1BCanada,
+1 for you. people are crazy to move abroad from India, so they dont look what ammount and what they paid for?

sorry to hear this , but becarefull in future.

Prashant

wicky

Feb 27, 2011
LONDON UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
I VERY VERY STRONGLY agree with you MrH1B4Canada,

When I applied I went to a lot of consultants just to see what is going on, What I came through all their B _ _ L S _ _ T, One is saying one thing and the other is saying another thing.
I thought if this is the case why don't these consultants apply and immigrate to Canada if it is so smooth and simple and every thing is guaranteed.

Its our own mistake that people think the last at the first and when they woke up,

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Who to blame now........

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wicky said:
I VERY VERY STRONGLY agree with you MrH1B4Canada,

When I applied I went to a lot of consultants just to see what is going on, What I came through all their B _ _ L S _ _ T, One is saying one thing and the other is saying another thing.
I thought if this is the case why don't these consultants apply and immigrate to Canada if it is so smooth and simple and every thing is guaranteed.

Its our own mistake that people think the last at the first and when they woke up,

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Who to blame now........
ofcourse not to consultant , blame to yoursefl (means who applied throught consultant). well MR.H1B

OMM

vital

Star Member
Feb 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
U all are right it is myself to blame, Once again to save other but no one is telling me what should be my next action. I know getting my money will be like dream, but is there are some methods through which I can take some lessons to this guy.

Regards

vital

Star Member
Feb 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Keeping it alive

vital

Star Member
Feb 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any reply to me last to last post frens.

Regards

vital

Star Member
Feb 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Keeping it alive

vital

Star Member
Feb 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Keeping it alive

vital

Star Member
Feb 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
keeping it aalive

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
bsrk68 said:
BillyG I think you totally missed the point of this thread. We are discussing AEOs and not "Having in Writing that Employers will hire you once you land". AEO is a procedure where the employers have to apply to HRSDC for approval of a firm and permanent job offer, which helps you qualify for FSW AEO. We aren't even talking about "People cribbing about not finding jobs". I still maintain that finding genuine AEOs to support your immigration application is very very very hard and near impossible for applicants from countries like India/Pakistan etc. to duplicate Louise's methodology, where even visit visas are terribly hard to come by.
100 Percent agree with you BRsk...