+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got an email from IRCC for telephonic landing after getting COPR

sv100

Dec 5, 2017
COPR received! Thank goodness, I'd lost all hope.

Email received Dec 1
Responded Dec 1
Postage marked Dec 7
Phone call is tomorrow Dec 13 at 8.30-11.30 est

I am in Vancouver; it came from Montreal.
My address is handwritten (terrible handwriting actually XD ).
Seems to be regular mail service.

I'm so glad this was sorted before Christmas. Now to make sure I wake up at 5.30am pst!!

summitseries

Nov 10, 2015
I got the phone call without receiving the COPR today too. I specifically asked him whether I should send it back or not. However, the agent told me to hold the COPR when I receive it. DO NOT send it back. Someone else will call me. If they schedule again(either phone or physical landing) after they receive the COPR, how could the agent tell me to hold it. Things are getting really confusing.
Wow, I can't believe we got completely different instructions on what to do with the COPR. I guess I am gonna hold on to this until Dec 14th then. Hopefully someone calls me back to do the phone landing interview!

TempResident

Star Member
May 16, 2016
Germany/Argentina
COPR received! Thank goodness, I'd lost all hope.

Email received Dec 1
Responded Dec 1
Postage marked Dec 7
Phone call is tomorrow Dec 13 at 8.30-11.30 est

I am in Vancouver; it came from Montreal.
My address is handwritten (terrible handwriting actually XD ).
Seems to be regular mail service.

I'm so glad this was sorted before Christmas. Now to make sure I wake up at 5.30am pst!!
Congrats !!!

BlueP

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Good morning fellow applicants! There's another day of sun! Let's make today the best day can be!

people who are waiting for any updates on their process(email about PPR or Express Landing), hope you'd get one today!
people who are waiting for their CoPRs for the telephone interviews(like me), hope we'd get one today!
people who are having a telephone landing, hope that'd go well today!
people who got their CoPRs later than their scheduled interviews via phone, hope you'd get a call or email about rescheduling the interview today!

am I missing anyone in this thread? :p

snoopy_155

Dec 6, 2017
Not at all! Glad you got yours before the interview. I got email on Dec 6th and replied at the same day. Im scheduled for the interview on 14th. I called to cic today and the agent confirmed that mine was sent on 7th, too. Im also in Toronto. Wish all us luck!
I'm in same situation, with same dates. Also in Toronto area, really hope I'll get mail today for interview tomorrow.

Reactions: TempResident

summitseries

Nov 10, 2015
Good morning fellow applicants! There's another day of sun! Let's make today the best day can be!

people who are waiting for any updates on their process(email about PPR or Express Landing), hope you'd get one today!
people who are waiting for their CoPRs for the telephone interviews(like me), hope we'd get one today!
people who are having a telephone landing, hope that'd go well today!
people who got their CoPRs later than their scheduled interviews via phone, hope you'd get a call or email about rescheduling the interview today!

am I missing anyone in this thread? :p
Thanks! Really hope I get a re-schedule today! Good luck to everyone else!!

sv100

Dec 5, 2017
Congrats !!!
Thank you!

For anyone else with their phone call scheduled on the 13th today, heads up that nobody has called me. It was scheduled for 8.30-11.30am eastern time so I have been up since 5am in Vancouver. :(

Currently on hold with the call centre to see if I can find out more. The saga continues!

Good luck everybody else.

BlueP

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Thank you!

For anyone else with their phone call scheduled on the 13th today, heads up that nobody has called me. It was scheduled for 8.30-11.30am eastern time so I have been up since 5am in Vancouver. :(

Currently on hold with the call centre to see if I can find out more. The saga continues!

Good luck everybody else.
What?? Everyday we encounter new situations.

BlueP

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
So, I did not receive my CoPR by mail today.

I get mails usually before noon and today mine got delivered right after 11am. No brown envelopes I was waiting for. After I saw some members in Toronto got their mails quite fast, I had my hopes up. That being said, its still very busy time of the year for mail delivery. Tmrw on my interview, I'll explain my situation and try to reschedule the phone interview. Gook luck everyone!

tmpres

Dec 12, 2017
So, I did not receive my CoPR by mail today.

I get mails usually before noon and today mine got delivered right after 11am. No brown envelopes I was waiting for. After I saw some members in Toronto got their mails quite fast, I had my hopes up. That being said, its still very busy time of the year for mail delivery. Tmrw on my interview, I'll explain my situation and try to reschedule the phone interview. Gook luck everyone!
Good luck! The guy on the phone just said there would be someone else contact you for reschedule. In that case could you please specifically ask him if you keep or send the COPR? It seems everyone else was asked to send it back except for myself.

Matt007

Dec 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-12-2018
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Got my CoPR yesterday evening. The interview is supposed to be today evening. Hope everything goes well.
Timelines:-
Dec 6 - Received email request for telephone landing, accepted the same day
No updates thereafter
Dec 12 - Received CoPR
Dec 13 - Awaiting the call