+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got a junk email from IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

kvn20

Nov 17, 2017
All PPR looks different.. I am confused buddies:eek:.. I got a mail with subject line ready for visa.The mail exactly looks like one of the above mentioned one. But I didnt find any annex B to fill my details or my dependents detail. I am from india and immigration office New delhi.Will a mail come without Annex B. Rest everything looks same. Kindly reply.

Apr 20, 2017
Hi all,

I just received the golden e-mail yesterday night (PPR), thanks god.

BUT,

It seems they didn't filled the important informations like dates and place :

Your application for permanent residence in Canada has reached the final stage of processing. You must submit your passport(s) to [add the visa office], within [add number of days] of the date of this letter in order to finalize your application.

Please include a copy of this letter with your submission.

Please read carefully all information and instructions set out below and complete the steps accordingly. Your application will be finalized at [add visa office]. If you have any questions after reading the information and instructions, please contact this office, by following the instructions on their website: [add the link to the visa office webpage]

The complete e-mail is like a generic one, only general informations and no specific dates or places.

Did anyone received e-mail like that ? How to get the missing infos ? What to do ?
I'm in the same situation. Mine doesn't have an address where to send docs and says "Your visa(s) / Confirmation of Permanent Residence document will expire on XXXXX" and that sort of template like things. Received it this Friday. I've read from other similar threads that this arrives before the actual one that is sent through CIC account and then tells you the correct details. But that's just what I've read. Now I'm worried that a deadline is running and I don't know what to do.

Apr 20, 2017
Hi all!

I got the Golden Email today...YAAY! The problem is that it doesn't give me any specifications on where should I send my passport to :( This is the step 4 message:

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

All required documents must be submitted in one single package.

In order for us to return your documents, you must provide our office with a pre-paid airway bill ( a prepaid envelope from an international courier service company such as DHL, UPS, Fedex, etc.) Please ensure that the courier company used has service available in Mexico.

Your visa(s) will expire on XXXXX. If the validity of your passport or the passport of any accompanying family member expires before this date, your visa will expire at this earlier date. If it is the case, that person may wish to apply for a new passport. Please note that you must travel to Canada within the validity of your visa.

We are looking forward to receiving your package within 30 days to conclude your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Yup mine looks like that, with the XXXX. I've read that a few days after the real one comes through CIC account. It's been a few days since your post. Have you gotten anything else?

Suresh420

Aug 21, 2017
Hello All, thanks for sharing your experience..!!

I too got this mail and submitted the passports through mail on 26-Dec-2017. But I didn't receive any acknowledgement mail yet from CIC for receiving the passport, though Fedex tracking says it is delivered.

Could you kindly let me know if any had received any acknowledgment from CIC once they receive the passport.

Barbe rousse

Nov 10, 2017
Hello All, thanks for sharing your experience..!!

I too got this mail and submitted the passports through mail on 26-Dec-2017. But I didn't receive any acknowledgement mail yet from CIC for receiving the passport, though Fedex tracking says it is delivered.

Could you kindly let me know if any had received any acknowledgment from CIC once they receive the passport.

Hello,

According to my experience :
CIC will not make any update (on this step) until you get your PR.
So, don't focus on your CIC account, you have to contact the local VISA center of your country (the recipient of the passport).
After providing passport to your VISA center, usually it should take 2 weeks maximum to deliver the VISA.
You can find the contact of your local VISA center here, you can use e-mail or call them :
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices.html

Good Luck !

Suresh420

Aug 21, 2017
Hello,

According to my experience :
CIC will not make any update (on this step) until you get your PR.
So, don't focus on your CIC account, you have to contact the local VISA center of your country (the recipient of the passport).
After providing passport to your VISA center, usually it should take 2 weeks maximum to deliver the VISA.
You can find the contact of your local VISA center here, you can use e-mail or call them :
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices.html

Good Luck !
Thanks for the information...!

I have sent the passports on 26-Dec-2017 and yet to receive it (approx 12 working days). I would like to know their average turnaround time.

Alamshah03

Jan 30, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City, Mexico
App. Filed.......
05-12-2017
AOR Received.
30-01-2018
Passport Req..
23-07-2018
Hi there,

I got the same email soon after Mexico my visa office emailed me the information, Ottawa emailed me 1 day later.
I am having trouble with this address on the PO box, how did you fill it out? where there any delays?

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

NAAV

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
The email is true? or is a fraud or what? cames to my "Junk mail box" but has my UCI number and Application number correct. The email is from IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. and starts saying this...

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation"
STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)

· Determine if you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada, by checking this website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas-all.asp.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:

o You have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa.
o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or a holder of passport(s) from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months.
Please note that these instructions apply to passport holders from Mexico as well, who, as of December 1, 2016 , do not require a visa to enter Canada.

***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3. One pre-paid return envelope so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. See Step 4 for instructions regarding the return envelope.

4. The completed and signed Annex A listing your current mailing address.

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

· If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

· If you have a mailing address in Canada:
- The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.
- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Is this the golden mail??? or a fraud or a phising?

Thanks
Need your help. Please respond