+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I found a mistake in my CAQ application after completing the payment...

Kong124

Mar 19, 2021
I have just realized a problem with my application information, I accidentally wrote my phone number in Section 8 Authorization which is supposed my mum's phone number. Yet, I can't find their email address but only an email box, is it the way to contact them?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I don't think it matters if the phone number is the only error you made. In my experience to contact Qeubec office you have to call them as they do not communicate on CAQ issues via email. You can find their number on thier website.

They also would not update anything on your form directly. If they need you to re-submit anything, you'll have to wait for them to send you an email to request for it.

Reactions: Kong124

Garrysohal18

Apr 19, 2022
My study course end date on CAQ application is incorrect.i didn't upload my documents on Arima Portal yet.Please Suggest me what
Should i Do know.

Kong124

Mar 19, 2021
My study course end date on CAQ application is incorrect.i didn't upload my documents on Arima Portal yet.Please Suggest me what
Should i Do know.
Last year I got some mistakes in my CAQ document too, all I do is write a correction letter to explain where the mistake exists and then submit it to Arrima Portal (exactly the same place that you submit documents)

Chopina359

Apr 2, 2024
Should i Do know.
Hello, I am having the same problem. Did you resolve this issue, if you did, how did you do it? Thanks