+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I forgot to mention one student club that I was a part of when I was a university student in personal history. Can I raise a webform and attach LOE?

chichi9496

Nov 28, 2021
Hi everyone,

As the title suggests, I forgot to include this one club that I was a member of when I was a uni student. The club was just a cultural club that held food events and game nights for people to experience my own culture. Is it necessary to include this? Should I raise a webform and attach an LOE to add this?

catalin1122

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Romania
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi everyone,

As the title suggests, I forgot to include this one club that I was a member of when I was a uni student. The club was just a cultural club that held food events and game nights for people to experience my own culture. Is it necessary to include this? Should I raise a webform and attach an LOE to add this?
You're overthinking it. As long as you have that period covered by studies or something else, you shouldn't worry.

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
I know technically you need to list all of them, and I would suggest you to if you haven’t submitted already, but I personally feel this is not material in any way (the omission of this info would likely not result in the officer erring on the decision), so it won’t be considered misrepresentation even if the officer found out for some reason. (99.99% he won’t find out tho it’s a student club…) So I personally wouldn’t raise a form.

chichi9496

Nov 28, 2021
Thank you! I honestly didn’t think about these extracurricular activities while filling out my application and just looped that 4-year period into one educational activity.

I know technically you need to list all of them, and I would suggest you to if you haven’t submitted already, but I personally feel this is not material in any way (the omission of this info would likely not result in the officer erring on the decision), so it won’t be considered misrepresentation even if the officer found out for some reason. (99.99% he won’t find out tho it’s a student club…) So I personally wouldn’t raise a form.