+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I forgot to click the picture of my photo identification right before taking citizenship test but scored 20 on the test. what happens next?

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015

LiloJayJay

Jun 26, 2023
This particular thread helped alot. So i am here to also help others in same situation . On June 23,2023. I wrote my citizenship test and i passed but i took pic of myself twice instead of my photo ID. So i googled and found this forum. I read here to take pictures of the ID and me holding it and send to the emails provided from some of you. Btw i wrote my test on Friday, so i waited till monday and i finally got an email from them on monday June 26, 2023 but I figured the email they provided for me to send the ID to is different from yall. So here it is IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipE-Test-ExamenenligneCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
I immediately responded so im keeping my fingers crossed and hoping everything goes well and i dont have to retake the test. By the way i live in Toronto.

best of luck guys ✌

LiloJayJay

Jun 26, 2023
This particular thread helped alot. So i am here to also help others in same situation . On June 23,2023. I wrote my citizenship test and i passed but i took pic of myself twice instead of my photo ID. So i googled and found this forum. I read here to take pictures of the ID and me holding it and send to the emails provided from some of you. Btw i wrote my test on Friday, so i waited till monday and i finally got an email from them on monday June 26, 2023 but I figured the email they provided for me to send the ID to is different from yall. So here it is IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipE-Test-ExamenenligneCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
I immediately responded so im keeping my fingers crossed and hoping everything goes well and i dont have to retake the test. By the way i live in Toronto.

best of luck guys ✌
Update
July 4,2023 citizenship test updated to completed.

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
hello everyone. I just took my citizenship exam moments ago and I was not able to take my photo ID. I just took both photos of myself on the webcam. Luckily, I found this thread and also sent an email regarding my situation with my photo ID. Although I’m not sure what will their response be but I hope it will be a positive response. I will update here once I get an email from them. I am so worried right now

Reactions: LiloJayJay

LiloJayJay

Jun 26, 2023
hello everyone. I just took my citizenship exam moments ago and I was not able to take my photo ID. I just took both photos of myself on the webcam. Luckily, I found this thread and also sent an email regarding my situation with my photo ID. Although I’m not sure what will their response be but I hope it will be a positive response. I will update here once I get an email from them. I am so worried right now

LiloJayJay

Jun 26, 2023
Do not worry, same thing happened to me. You are going to receive an email from them asking you to mail your photo ID. Keep calm you are good in as much as you passed your test ✌

• Love
Reactions: ishpiringkiting

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Hi all, just an update. IRCC.CitOnlineTest had an email and it says that they have received the copy of my PR card. Thank you everyone for helping me out. Cheers to everyone and have a nice day.

Reactions: LiloJayJay

User01

May 31, 2023

best of luck guys ✌
Hi, I did the same and received email for sending ID. I just want to know if you had to send your picture holding photo ID (front and back) and Photo ID itself (front and back)

Thanks

Reactions: ishpiringkiting

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Hi, I did the same and received email for sending ID. I just want to know if you had to send your picture holding photo ID (front and back) and Photo ID itself (front and back)

Thanks
Hello I also was in thesame situation when I took the exam. I just took a photo of my PR card and put the necessary information with the email ( name, my date of exam and UCI and Application number). Hope this helps.

Reactions: User01

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Do not worry, same thing happened to me. You are going to receive an email from them asking you to mail your photo ID. Keep calm you are good in as much as you passed your test ✌
mail like postal mail? Or over email?