+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I didn't receive Poe letter of introduction

Henry141414

Jun 23, 2023
Hello guys,

I received my passport stamped before 3 weeks ago, but i didn't receive the Poe letter of introduction and in my application status it's still ( Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details ) although I sent my passport and it's stamped, also I sent web form but nothing changed!
What should I do I will travel in August but this matter worried me.

AnonymousQuin23

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Raise a webform to your visa office. Contact vfs. A lot of things you could do instead of talking about it on some forum on the internet

AnonymousQuin23

Star Member
May 11, 2023
I raised webform about that and vfs can be useful?
I raised webform about that and vfs can be useful?
Contact VFS and see what they tell you. Worst case scenario Travel to canada and explain to them you never got a letter and already tried to reach out to IRCC multiple times but with no response from their end. I’m sure they’ll work something out. As long as you got ppr and an actual visa stamped in your passport you’r all set

shreenivas10

Jun 26, 2023
Update: today I received POE letter of introduction and the status was updated.
Thank you guys
Hey, I am in a similar situation. I suddenly received PPR request again after my visa got stamped. I have raised an IRCC webform. How long did it take for them to rectify the issue? Also did you contact your local visa office or main IRCC itself?

Henry141414

Jun 23, 2023
Hey, I am in a similar situation. I suddenly received PPR request again after my visa got stamped. I have raised an IRCC webform. How long did it take for them to rectify the issue? Also did you contact your local visa office or main IRCC itself?
Hey,
I didn't receive 2 PPR, but I raised webform before one week then I got Poe letter of introduction, no I didn't contact local visa office just raised the webform .