+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am Toronto based. Any help needed Guys and Gals? Its free !!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Tonucml said:
Dear bsrk68 brother,

I got a mail from canada those who are providing job searching assistant. Will i believe them or not?

Thanks for your mail, we are glad to note that you will soon be arriving in Canada as permanent resident of Canada, as requested, we have not problem to assist you for a job search, our fee for the service will be US$1000.00 plus 13pc HST (Canada Government Tax).

If interested, please transfer US$1130.00 to our account detailed below, and forward copy of bank transaction, upon receipt of same we will immediately start working on your file.

Bank Name : TD Canada Trust

Bank Address : 7700 Hurantario Street,
Brampton, Ontario, Canada L6Y 5B5
Account Name: CanEmp Employment and Relocation Services
Account Number: 01362-7304141
Branch Transit Number: 01362-004
ABA # 026009593
Swift Code: TDOMCATTTOR

ONLINE PAYMENTS : (not applicable from some countries)
We accept credit card payments and PayPal payments through our PayPal account. details available on request.

We look forward hearing from you soon, and it would be a pleasure serving you.

Best Regards.

Ryan Qannati

Senior Services Consultant

CanEmp - Canada

Immigration, Employment & Relocation Services
Registered Office :

5824 Main Street, Niagara Falls,
Ontario, Canada L2G 5Z5
Telephone : + 1 905 781 3535
Fax : + 1 905 497 6199

Email i

nfo @ canemp.org

websites :

www.canemp.org
www.canemp.com
www.canemp.net

“ We help you achieve your goals in life with our

knowledge, experience and resources!”

With thanks
Tonu
Beware...
-SCAM-
Big time !

Tonucml

Oct 17, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bsrk68 said:
I would stay away from all such agencies who charge a placement fee (unless they are providing some kind of Skills-Enhancement training). Employment agencies in Canada have a mandate to not charge anything to the job-seeker, since they get paid by the employer. Moreover, like I said before, doing any kind of job-search prior to landing here is an exercise in futility. Jobs are fewer due to season and other factors. You do not have a SIN yet. Employers usually are in no mood to "Wait" for a prospective immigrant. You have to be here in person...period !! The positions are usually for immediate start. Service Canada (HRSDC) has a plethora of resources to help you get placed too. In each field, there are specialized agencies for placement. Please refrain from sending money to any agency. BTW, looks like this is an Immigration Consultant's Website, not a specialized placement agency.
thanks a lot for your informative post.

Tonucml

Oct 17, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bsrk68 said:
I would stay away from all such agencies who charge a placement fee (unless they are providing some kind of Skills-Enhancement training). Employment agencies in Canada have a mandate to not charge anything to the job-seeker, since they get paid by the employer. Moreover, like I said before, doing any kind of job-search prior to landing here is an exercise in futility. Jobs are fewer due to season and other factors. You do not have a SIN yet. Employers usually are in no mood to "Wait" for a prospective immigrant. You have to be here in person...period !! The positions are usually for immediate start. Service Canada (HRSDC) has a plethora of resources to help you get placed too. In each field, there are specialized agencies for placement. Please refrain from sending money to any agency. BTW, looks like this is an Immigration Consultant's Website, not a specialized placement agency.
Thanks a lot for your helpful and fruitful suggestions as well.

anish79

Jan 5, 2011
bsrk68 said:
I am afraid you will need AEO to allow you to apply. Please check with someone in Canada to provide the same. It is not easy...but not impossible either.
Thanks for your quick response

can you through some light on AEO. what is that etc...

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
anish79 said:
Thanks for your quick response

can you through some light on AEO. what is that etc...
As part of the permanent resident application process, Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC) provides an Arranged Employment Opinion on the submission of an "Arranged Employment Application for Skilled Workers" by an employer who has made a permanent job offer to support a foreign national's application for permanent residency. The opinion is based on the following criteria:
1. whether the offer of employment is genuine;
2. whether the wages offered to the skilled worker are consistent with the prevailing wage rate for
the occupation and the working conditions meet generally accepted Canadian standards;
3. whether the employment is not seasonal or part-time in nature.

An Arranged Employment Opinion will not support an application for a work permit. AEO will however contribute 15 points to your PR application under FSW.

Who should submit this Application:
Placement Agencies, Temporary Help Agencies and firms of a similar nature which act as an intermediary, referring workers to employers, cannot be considered the employer of record for the purposes of this application unless they are establishing an employer/employee relationship with the skilled worker.
This application should be submitted by an employer who has made a permanent job offer to support a foreign national's application for a permanent resident visa and:

1. the position is not located in the Province of Quebec;
2. the position offered falls under levels A, B, or 0 of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
3. a Labour Market Opinion confirmation is not required

Employers interested in hiring a skilled worker for a permanent position - and having him or her work in Canada temporarily while awaiting CIC's decision - must first complete the "Application for a Labour Market Opinion Form." This process is the same as the one for hiring a worker temporarily. Once a positive labour market opinion and a temporary work permit have been issued, the worker can work in Canada and then apply for a skilled worker permanent resident visa.

Present timelines for AEO approval from HRSDC is over 6 Months.

Maly

May 2, 2010
Dear BSRK, thanks for the very relevent threads. Greatly appreaciate it Brother.
My wife was in Hospital Admin in M.East. Being a new arrival, do you think it is better to do a diploma
in Medical Administration Service to enhance her chances of getting employment? Or would it be
advisable to take up a diploma in Medical Lab Technician? Asking these questions since I read earlier in the thread that you have
a positive bias towards health care sector. Thanks for the help.

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
Maly said:
Dear BSRK, thanks for the very relevent threads. Greatly appreaciate it Brother.
My wife was in Hospital Admin in M.East. Being a new arrival, do you think it is better to do a diploma
in Medical Administration Service to enhance her chances of getting employment? Or would it be
advisable to take up a diploma in Medical Lab Technician? Asking these questions since I read earlier in the thread that you have
a positive bias towards health care sector. Thanks for the help.
Medical Administration is a generic skill compared to Medical Lab Technician. Also in admin, your wife will be competing with locals, who have local accents and are "Generally" preferred by Doctors. As a Lab Technician, your wife will not require much public interaction, just a high level of analytical skills. Less competition means easier placement. Moreover a Lab Tech. earns higher wages than an Admin. I'd go for that anyday.

gmr

Jul 24, 2010
Hello Bsrk,

I am planning to move to Toronto in FEB/March 2011. Right now i am working in the US for a top MNC. I am in the feild of ERP and my wife is into Accounting/Finance . Could you please let me know the prospects for Job oppoprtunities there in Toronto. Also could you please let me know the basic informations like getting Driving License/Temporary stay/Cell phone connection/Internet Connection/best place to live in Toronto Area.

Regards

rabecca

Jan 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
Sep 2009
File Transfer...
Oct 2009
Dear BSRKK
I have 2 quieries.one on wp and other on pr
1). I have applied for the PR and below is my status
We received your application for permanent residence on August 6, 2009.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on September 30, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the Buffalo office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the Buffalo office on October 6, 2009. The Buffalo office may contact you.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 13, 2010.
I did sent the requested documents on June2010 After that i havent received any news.When i emailed them they said it is IN- Process .Please keep the communication minimal.
Any idea whts going on?..
2).My WP will expire on 28th Jan.As i did sent my application and they received the application and sent the letter on jan6th stating that your application is sent for verification we will let you know in 30 days time.As i have applied before the expiry .I am on impled status and countinue to work with the current employer.Did anyone has comeacross this situation ?What does they mean?
Thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
TUMHAREE said:
brsk ,you say(past tense)your help is free.
who is charge(present continous tense)for advice here
bsrk68 said:
Another weirdo in the forum...???
U bet Sir...
Any idea what he was trying to say? I couldn't - but it did bring a smile though!

And here is his/her [lovely] thread starter...
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/may-i-enter-inthis-forum-t61467.0.html

Qorax

dbag

Star Member
May 6, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2010
Doc's Request.
19-05-2010
File Transfer...
27-05-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2013
LANDED..........
TBD
qorax said:
U bet Sir...
Any idea what he was trying to say? I couldn't - but it did bring a smile though!

And here is his/her [lovely] thread starter...
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/may-i-enter-inthis-forum-t61467.0.html

Qorax
Hello Qorax,
I am not an expert but I believe he/she meant that nobody else is also charging for their advise/service on this forum :). Unfortunately his/her
English needs improvement both in terms of grammar and sentence. Anyway, I guess Tumharee is from Indian sub-continent and is probably female
because the nickname means "yours" (used for females) in Hindi/Urdu. Maybe Tumharee can also verify this fact?
Just putting in my two cents worth... ;)

Rgds,
DBag

kathe

Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
AOR Received.
17/02/2011
Med's Request
24/05/2011
Med's Done....
27/06/2011 RPRF Sent...:27/06/2011 RPRF Cashed...: 29/06/2011
Passport Req..
14/07/2011 Passport submitted...: 10/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
18/08/2011
LANDED..........
Soon
bsrk68 said:
Hello prospective immigrants landing in Toronto.

I landed here in 1999, residing here since then. Love to help new Immigrants settle down in the community. Let me know if you have any questions or anyway I could assist you.

Good Luck and Safe Landing !!
(This is not a business solicitation...just a philanthropic gesture from an immigrant who went through the grind)

Respect your humble and benevolent attitude.

Could you please put a piece of comment on Pros and Cons of living in Toronto.Thanks.

SD2009

Star Member
Nov 2, 2009
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Oct-2009
Doc's Request.
23-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
21-Apr-2010
IELTS Request
23-Dec-2009
File Transfer...
30-Dec-2009
Med's Request
19-Oct-2010
Passport Req..
19-Oct-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-April-2011
LANDED..........
Not decided (planning for it only)
napoleonbg, I am sure you must be happy and relieved with job assurance from bsrk.

bsrk, +1 from me.

bsrk68 said:
You will get a job in the first 14 days..GUARANTEED. If not, contact me and I will get you one.

Cheers

napoleonbg

Oct 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
august 2009
Doc's Request.
october 2009
Med's Request
24th june 2010
Med's Done....
1st july2010
Passport Req..
7/1/2011
BSRK & SD2009 thanksssssssssssssssssssssss.. its really great.. i will remember both of u when i will land in canada.. thanks againnnnnnnnnnnnn