+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am new, Please help me out

karens

Jul 15, 2017
Hi Everyone,

My name is Karen. I had been a silent visitor to this amazing place for a couple of months now. Felt its high time I get registered here.

I am a FSW-O applicant with AOR - 08 June 2017. I am going through a consultant and they do not disclose the credentials to check the status of my PR Application. Hence I called up the IRCC Customer Care and heard the Automated Status Message for my PR Application. Please can someone help me out with the status definitations.

Medicals - Successful (Does it mean I passed my Medicals???)
The Additional Documents are being reviewed.
No Fingerprints is required.
No Interview is required.

Please also let me know on what status I am in currently like IP1/2 or NA. Much appreciated.

Pac_man

Star Member
Jan 1, 2017
London
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
It means you passed your medical and immigration are reviewing the rest of your application. With an AOR of June 17.
You should get confirmation of your application within 6months from AOR.

To give you a rough idea my AOR was 02 Apr 17 and i just got PPR this week! 13 weeks in total from AOR. [I am also FSW Outland]

Reactions: karens

karens

Jul 15, 2017
It means you passed your medical and immigration are reviewing the rest of your application. With an AOR of June 17.
You should get confirmation of your application within 6months from AOR.

To give you a rough idea my AOR was 02 Apr 17 and i just got PPR this week! 13 weeks in total from AOR. [I am also FSW Outland]
My AOR is June 08. Thank you for the reply. All the best for the journey ahead.

SDR287

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

My name is Karen. I had been a silent visitor to this amazing place for a couple of months now. Felt its high time I get registered here.

I am a FSW-O applicant with AOR - 08 June 2017. I am going through a consultant and they do not disclose the credentials to check the status of my PR Application. Hence I called up the IRCC Customer Care and heard the Automated Status Message for my PR Application. Please can someone help me out with the status definitations.

Medicals - Successful (Does it mean I passed my Medicals???)
The Additional Documents are being reviewed.
No Fingerprints is required.
No Interview is required.

Please also let me know on what status I am in currently like IP1/2 or NA. Much appreciated.
It is highly irregular for an agent to not share your profile credentials with you!
I ll start with the first line;
1. Yes it means your medicals have been received and deemed to be ok.
2. At some point they probably asked you for additional documents, which is done at the R10 (Completeness check) stage(Sometimes even during R75 or 76 if the VO feels, he or she needs more info) and the IRCC is reviewing those additional documents.
3. The last two are standard status messages, unless you are from a country that requires you to submit fingerprints.
Now the kicker is that the Background check is probably the most important of informations that you need to see on your online application page. It goes in three stages, NS > IP1 >NA > IP2. At IP2 (In progress 2) , you know that your file is being finalised and you are about to receive your PPR.

I would recommend ordering GCMS notes, which is a set of notes that contain the complete information about your application and how it has progressed through the IRCC's system. (You can get those for around $20 at Getgcms.com)

Hope this helps.
Cheers

karens

Jul 15, 2017
It is highly irregular for an agent to not share your profile credentials with you!
I ll start with the first line;
1. Yes it means your medicals have been received and deemed to be ok.
2. At some point they probably asked you for additional documents, which is done at the R10 (Completeness check) stage(Sometimes even during R75 or 76 if the VO feels, he or she needs more info) and the IRCC is reviewing those additional documents.
3. The last two are standard status messages, unless you are from a country that requires you to submit fingerprints.
Now the kicker is that the Background check is probably the most important of informations that you need to see on your online application page. It goes in three stages, NS > IP1 >NA > IP2. At IP2 (In progress 2) , you know that your file is being finalised and you are about to receive your PPR.

I would recommend ordering GCMS notes, which is a set of notes that contain the complete information about your application and how it has progressed through the IRCC's system. (You can get those for around $20 at Getgcms.com)

Hope this helps.
Cheers
@DelPiero07 , @SDR287 Hi guys, please could you help me on my situation below, much appreciated.

AOR: 08 June 2017

Thanks SDR287 for the detailed response. Actually neither did CIC request for any Additional Documents nor did I add anything extra with my e-APR. But I did submit a LoE (and its related documents) wtih my e-APR, I believe that this might be what they would mean by "Additional Documents are being reviewed".

One thing I did observe was that the Automated Message did not say anything about the "Background Check" (called 2-3 times to check if anything is being said about Background Check). So would it be safe to assume that my BGC passed IP1 and is currently at NA ready to move onto IP2??

There was a line like "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.". Is this kind of a standard status until we receive the PPR? If I receive the request to pay my RPRF fees, can I assume that my application is safe hereafter? After how many days from e-AOR can we assume that one's application is safe? Sorry for the multitude of questions. Much Appreciated.

Last edited:

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Hi all,
I am not sure where to check this..

I require a help..really confused..
I have a total experience of 3.3 years in the same employer with same NOC code
The only problem is that I worked for 1.8 years and then had a year break then joined back and worked for 1.7 years.i do have a minimum eligibility for the FSWP stream of 1 year and full time. However my consultant is saying they cant count the months since Cic says it should be continous so can consider only 2 years only.. I am loosing my points here :(

My next question is when we create the express entry profile how the tool consider our total work experience points??? Crs tool in CIC website I had to enter my years of experience.

I am new here. Appreciate your time andresponses. Wish luck to all aspirants here..lovely group
AFAIK, the work exp. need not be continuous. What is your estimated total score of CRS and under which stream (FSW, PNP) are you planning to apply. What is your NOC, can't your husband be the Primary Applicant? Do wait for other seniors to give their thoughts.

On another note, this thread was written by another person whose queries seems to be unanswered. So would advice you to create a new thread else OP's question might remain unanswered. Good luck.

Reactions: Shruthy

SDR287

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
I am not sure where to check this..

I require a help..really confused..
I have a total experience of 3.3 years in the same employer with same NOC code
The only problem is that I worked for 1.8 years and then had a year break then joined back and worked for 1.7 years.i do have a minimum eligibility for the FSWP stream of 1 year and full time. However my consultant is saying they cant count the months since Cic says it should be continous so can consider only 2 years only.. I am loosing my points here :(

My next question is when we create the express entry profile how the tool consider our total work experience points??? Crs tool in CIC website I had to enter my years of experience.

I am new here. Appreciate your time andresponses. Wish luck to all aspirants here..lovely group
No where does it say that the work needs to be continuous !! I would change agents pronto!

SDR287

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@DelPiero07 , Hi Del, please could you help me on my situation below, much appreciated.

AOR: 08 June 2017

Thanks SDR287 for the detailed response. Actually neither did CIC request for any Additional Documents nor did I add anything extra with my e-APR. But I did submit a LoE (and its related documents) wtih my e-APR, I believe that this might be what they would mean by "Additional Documents are being reviewed".

One thing I did observe was that the Automated Message did not say anything about the "Background Check" (called 2-3 times to check if anything is being said about Background Check). So would it be safe to assume that my BGC passed IP1 and is currently at NA ready to move onto IP2??

There was a line like "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.". Is this kind of a standard status until we receive the PPR? If I receive the request to pay my RPRF fees, can I assume that my application is safe hereafter? After how many days from e-AOR can we assume that one's application is safe? Sorry for the multitude of questions. Much Appreciated.
Yes eligibility remains in a limbo till you receive your PPR.
Unfortunately, background check is not available through the phone. So, can't really say where it is at right now. I am AOR 13th Jan and still on NA!
That is why you should go ahead and order your GCMS notes.

Shruthy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
AFAIK, the work exp. need not be continuous. What is your estimated total score of CRS and under which stream (FSW, PNP) are you planning to apply. What is your NOC, can't your husband be the Primary Applicant? Do wait for other seniors to give their thoughts.

On another note, this thread was written by another person whose queries seems to be unanswered. So would advice you to create a new thread else OP's question might remain unanswered. Good luck.
Sure.. I will create another thread... I mixed up thinking this thread was for newbeas. Thanks a lot

Reactions: Sandhu33sandhu