+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am in a weird situation Please guide me

iamsmitha

Jul 12, 2017
I came to canada in 2015 August and took HR program and in 2016 I took project management which I completed. But i have one course remaining in HR which ends in August 15 and my study permit expires in July 31.I am still waiting for their approval. If they reject my extention after july 31st can i apply again .. Or can i apply for work permit as i completed one program with expired study permit. Is it a good idea to call them and talk about my application.

m_jethva

Star Member
Oct 23, 2016
I will get your study permit 100%. Just wait, you won't get work permit without valid study permit. Waiting is the only option for you.

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wait ....you will study permit extension for sure .....Dont apply PGWP now . First finish your study than apply .

eyaboll

Jul 12, 2017
Even if you get rejected, apply again, there is a grace period of a few months after it expires before you need to worry

m_jethva

Star Member
Oct 23, 2016
I came to canada in 2015 August and took HR program and in 2016 I took project management which I completed. But i have one course remaining in HR which ends in August 15 and my study permit expires in July 31.I am still waiting for their approval. If they reject my extention after july 31st can i apply again .. Or can i apply for work permit as i completed one program with expired study permit. Is it a good idea to call them and talk about my application.
There is one more thing while your file is processing you can saty in Canada even though you don't have any status.