+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hyderabad CIIP (Canadian Immigration Integration Program) Session - Registration

Reedvin

Jan 11, 2017
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Hello,

Hope you all are doing well. Congrats for all on receiving PPR's/COPR's.

Anybody from Hyderabad who recently received PPR/COPR?

(OR)

Do you know anyone from Hyderabad who received Canadian PPR/COPR recently?

We are trying to gather people who are interested in attending CIIP (Canadian Immigrant Integration Program) Free sessions in Hyderabad.

CIIP which was launched in 2007, is a pre-arrival service that provides an orientation to Canada to economic class immigrants before they land in Canada. And helping newcomers gain employment that reflects their skills, credentials and experience so they can be part of the Canadian economy and society soon after their arrival.

CIIP is managed by Colleges and Institutes Canada and funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Websites
https://www.newcomersuccess.ca/
https://www.planningforcanada.ca/

CIIP is a two day program.

First Day:
A session called 'Group Orientation (GO)' is done on the first day. It is a day long one ( approx. 8 hours). The GO provides information on job opportunities and job search, as well as on overcoming integration challenges.

Second day:
A session called personalised My Action Plan (MAP) is conducted. The MAP will guide on preparatory research and actions, before and after you land in Canada. The 1-3 hour MAP session will be delivered by a Canadian-trained Orientation Officer, who will also connect you to CIIP's partners in Canada for pre-arrival support.

I spoke to a CIIP coordinator and I was advised that in order to conduct a session in Hyderabad they require atleast 20 members.

Once we have the 20 members, I can try negotiating the dates with him and request them arrange a session in Hyderabad. Currently we are 14 members.

If you are interested, please PM your details. People who have attended this session advised that information they provide is priceless.

Please note that this session is offered free of charge. The attendees should satisfy below criteria.
  • You will need to have your Client ID Number/Unique Client Identifier (UCI).
  • You will need to provide one of the following documents confirming your eligibility:
    • an IRCC invitation to obtain pre-arrival services, or
    • a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter/document, or
    • a passport request letter that indicates Permanent Resident visa issuance, or
    • an IRCC request that an applicant for permanent residence complete a medical examination, or
    • a Single Entry Permanent Resident Visa, or
    • a Permanent Resident Visa pick up notification letter.
  • Need to upload your proof of eligibility immediately upon registration. If not, CIIP staff will request it from you to confirm your eligibility prior to offering services.

Let's utilise this opportunity and enroll for the session.

Regards

Reedvin

Jan 11, 2017
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Hi Abhishek,

Check your PM.

Regards

pranayr

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
13-01-2017
Med's Request
29-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Hello,

Hope you all are doing well. Congrats for all on receiving PPR's/COPR's.

Anybody from Hyderabad who recently received PPR/COPR?

(OR)

Do you know anyone from Hyderabad who received Canadian PPR/COPR recently?

We are trying to gather people who are interested in attending CIIP (Canadian Immigrant Integration Program) Free sessions in Hyderabad.

CIIP which was launched in 2007, is a pre-arrival service that provides an orientation to Canada to economic class immigrants before they land in Canada. And helping newcomers gain employment that reflects their skills, credentials and experience so they can be part of the Canadian economy and society soon after their arrival.

CIIP is managed by Colleges and Institutes Canada and funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Websites
https://www.newcomersuccess.ca/
https://www.planningforcanada.ca/

CIIP is a two day program.

First Day:
A session called 'Group Orientation (GO)' is done on the first day. It is a day long one ( approx. 8 hours). The GO provides information on job opportunities and job search, as well as on overcoming integration challenges.

Second day:
A session called personalised My Action Plan (MAP) is conducted. The MAP will guide on preparatory research and actions, before and after you land in Canada. The 1-3 hour MAP session will be delivered by a Canadian-trained Orientation Officer, who will also connect you to CIIP's partners in Canada for pre-arrival support.

I spoke to a CIIP coordinator and I was advised that in order to conduct a session in Hyderabad they require atleast 20 members.

Once we have the 20 members, I can try negotiating the dates with him and request them arrange a session in Hyderabad. Currently we are 14 members.

If you are interested, please PM your details. People who have attended this session advised that information they provide is priceless.

Please note that this session is offered free of charge. The attendees should satisfy below criteria.
  • You will need to have your Client ID Number/Unique Client Identifier (UCI).
  • You will need to provide one of the following documents confirming your eligibility:
    • an IRCC invitation to obtain pre-arrival services, or
    • a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter/document, or
    • a passport request letter that indicates Permanent Resident visa issuance, or
    • an IRCC request that an applicant for permanent residence complete a medical examination, or
    • a Single Entry Permanent Resident Visa, or
    • a Permanent Resident Visa pick up notification letter.
  • Need to upload your proof of eligibility immediately upon registration. If not, CIIP staff will request it from you to confirm your eligibility prior to offering services.

Let's utilise this opportunity and enroll for the session.

Regards
Hi there,

I am already in Canada and living here from past 5 years.
All the best guys!!

Thanks,
Pranay

Reedvin

Jan 11, 2017
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Hi there,

I am already in Canada and living here from past 5 years.
All the best guys!!

Thanks,
Pranay
Hey Pranay good to hear that you are in Canada. Please PM your contact details so that we can get connected.

Regards

Reedvin

Jan 11, 2017
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Current members count reached to 21 members. If any one interested please PM me your contact details, timeline (you can look at my signature for example) and date of flying.

Will update you regarding the date of session after I confirm with Suman Banerjee in this week.

Last edited:

Reedvin

Jan 11, 2017
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Session has been confirmed for coming July 18th, 19th and 20th in Hyderabad.

paulhyd

Sep 18, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Hi Reedvin,

I am Paul from Hyderabad. I have recently transitioned from BGC: IP1 to NA on 13th July. I guess am not eligible to attend the session this time. Please add me to the list for future sessions if you are going to coordinate and organize. If not pass on the information of speakers or the contacts of CIIP to me so I can take the lead and organize the future session. I will send you my contact details after you reply.

Thanks
Paul

Reedvin

Jan 11, 2017
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Hi Reedvin,

I am Paul from Hyderabad. I have recently transitioned from BGC: IP1 to NA on 13th July. I guess am not eligible to attend the session this time. Please add me to the list for future sessions if you are going to coordinate and organize. If not pass on the information of speakers or the contacts of CIIP to me so I can take the lead and organize the future session. I will send you my contact details after you reply.

Thanks
Paul
Hey Paul,

Thanks for your response. We have a group with members who have attended the session and others who are still waiting for PPR.
I can patch you up with them which will help you in networking and as well as attend the future session.

If you are interested PM me your contact number will add you to the group. Please do let me know your AOR and NOC code as well.

Regards

Reedvin

Jan 11, 2017
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Session has been confirmed for coming July 18th, 19th and 20th in Hyderabad.
I have attended the Session. Informative and helpful for immigrants planning to settle down in Canada. It had been a challenging experience for me in gathering 25 members for CIIP session in Hyderabad, otherwise I had to visit a different city for it.

Now planning to help people those who are looking for attending the session in Hyderabad.

If you have PPR/COPR or waiting for PPR and looking to attend the session reply to the thread, I will get in touch with you.

The whatsapp group is still active and second batch is getting ready now.

cpatelCACPA

Mar 27, 2017
Hi Reedvin
I am very keen in attending the upcoming session in Hyderabad. Could you please add me to that group. Me and my wife have received our COPR's in August and are very keen to attend it at the earliest opportunity. I can be reached on 9979300626. Thank you

Reedvin

Jan 11, 2017
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Hi Reedvin
I am very keen in attending the upcoming session in Hyderabad. Could you please add me to that group. Me and my wife have received our COPR's in August and are very keen to attend it at the earliest opportunity. I can be reached on 9979300626. Thank you

Sure will message you.

arsalan18

May 14, 2017
I have attended the Session. Informative and helpful for immigrants planning to settle down in Canada. It had been a challenging experience for me in gathering 25 members for CIIP session in Hyderabad, otherwise I had to visit a different city for it.

Now planning to help people those who are looking for attending the session in Hyderabad.

If you have PPR/COPR or waiting for PPR and looking to attend the session reply to the thread, I will get in touch with you.

The whatsapp group is still active and second batch is getting ready now.
Hi Reedvin,

I have received PPR in August. I have already registered for CIIP session, but just got a reply from Suman that at the moment sessions are full and they would let me know about upcoming sessions.

Can you please send me the whatsapp invite? Also please let me know if there is any session planned in Hyderabad.

Reedvin

Jan 11, 2017
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Hi Reedvin,

I have received PPR in August. I have already registered for CIIP session, but just got a reply from Suman that at the moment sessions are full and they would let me know about upcoming sessions.

Can you please send me the whatsapp invite? Also please let me know if there is any session planned in Hyderabad.
Will pm you.