+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

husband and wife application

aryana

Mar 28, 2011
myself and my husband applied for citizenship together. We got our letter to write the test on Mar 18,2011 and we did appear to write the test.

When seeing the documents the officer did not ask much questions to me but she has few questions for my husband on his stay. He was working in canada but had a H-1B visa on those qualifying days.

She said they might ask him for proof of income for those period (we carried them as well) but she did not see them.

My question is will my application be proceesed with my husbands? if they ask for more info will mine be delayed as well?

Any inputs is greatly appreciated

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

aryana said:
myself and my husband applied for citizenship together. We got our letter to write the test on Mar 18,2011 and we did appear to write the test.

When seeing the documents the officer did not ask much questions to me but she has few questions for my husband on his stay. He was working in canada but had a H-1B visa on those qualifying days.

She said they might ask him for proof of income for those period (we carried them as well) but she did not see them.

My question is will my application be proceesed with my husbands? if they ask for more info will mine be delayed as well?

Any inputs is greatly appreciated
As you applied as a couple, if one is delayed, the other is delayed as well.