+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got the maple leaf stamped on the passports

smilekumar

Star Member
Apr 30, 2009
Hi All,

By god's grace we got our passports stamped with the canada visa. Thank you all the forum members whose valuable suggestions showed us a way many times. We are planning for landing. My concern is which time is good for landing ( which month). I would be coming with my wife and 2 little kids. With respect to job and weather which time is good starting from this month to Dec? Forum members once again we need all your suggestions which will help us in making our decision.

Thank You

sunny123

Feb 16, 2011
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 march
AOR Received.
25 may
File Transfer...
29 march 2010
Med's Request
16 june
Med's Done....
27 june
Passport Req..
16 june12
VISA ISSUED...
24jan13
LANDED..........
march 13
smilekumar said:
Hi All,

By god's grace we got our passports stamped with the canada visa. Thank you all the forum members whose valuable suggestions showed us a way many times. We are planning for landing. My concern is which time is good for landing ( which month). I would be coming with my wife and 2 little kids. With respect to job and weather which time is good starting from this month to Dec? Forum members once again we need all your suggestions which will help us in making our decision.
wats ur timeline??????????????
Thank You

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smilekumar said:
Hi All,
By god's grace we got our passports stamped with the canada visa. Thank you all the forum members ..................................................... we need all your suggestions which will help us in making our decision.
Thank You
Hi, smilekumar,
Congratulation !!

Best time to land in Canada is summer, you can try to land before winter session will start. (Dec-April)
Warm winter dress for your kids at the time of landing, after September it will be very cold. For Job visit below link for recruiters links and Job fairs.

Job links:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thousands-thousands-thousands-jobs-in-toronto-upcoming-job-fairs-t83858.0.html

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
@Smllekuma,congrtaz on ur visa.wishing u and family successfull landing!!